Home Celebrity Studio Fire Was An Accident
Studio Fire Was An Accident

Studio Fire Was An Accident

2

A fire that ripped through the heart of Universal Studios in Hollywood
on Sunday (01Jun08) was an accident, fire chiefs have ruled.

Los Angeles County Fire Chief P. Michael Freeman says the blaze was
accidentally sparked by workers using heating tools on a film set.

The fire destroyed a King Kong exhibit and the set from the Back To The
Future movies.

It’s the second blaze at Universal Studios in 18 years. The last one, in
1990, was started by a security guard and caused $25 million (#12.5 million)
worth of damage.

(LJ/WNWR/MJ)

Comment(2)

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want to see more news like this? Follow us Facebook!