Home Celebrity Building Manager Allegedly Found Crack Pipe in Ashley Greene’s Apartment
Building Manager Allegedly Found Crack Pipe in Ashley Greene’s Apartment

Building Manager Allegedly Found Crack Pipe in Ashley Greene’s Apartment

0

Ashley Greene’s former building manager is alleging a crack pipe was found in her apartment after it was destroyed by fire last year.

A blaze ripped through the Twilight star’s West Hollywood home in March, killing her beloved dog Marlo and injuring Adrian Mayorga, the building’s manager who helped rescue residents from Granville Towers.

Mayorga launched a lawsuit against Greene in November, claiming he suffered from exhaustion and dehydration following the blaze at her condo, which started after a candle caught fire on her sofa.

According to a new sworn statement from Mayorga, a crack pipe was found after the unit was cleared out and Greene and her friends appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol after the blaze, according to TMZ.com.

In a deposition, Mayorga says, “(They seemed) disoriented… they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something.

“The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Green, and her – the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe.”

However, Phillippe has reportedly submitted a sworn declaration to Greene’s lawyer declaring he was not present the night of the fire and has never visited the unit that burned down.

Greene has yet to comment on the reports.

Photo Credit: Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com

Jasmine Alyce Jasmine is the Associate Editor/Reporter for FanBolt. She’s been obsessed with pop culture and entertainment news since the olden days of MTV’s ‘TRL’ and graduated in 2009 with her BA in Journalism. She’s a huge horror and sci-fi/fantasy fan and her favorite shows include: American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Doctor Who, Bates Motel, Once Upon A Time and Scandal, to name a few.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want to see more news like this? Follow us Facebook!