Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D Contest
We've got (10) prize packs to give away for Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
to those of you in Atlanta and Birmingham!
(2) Grand Prize Winners (1 in Each Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL) Will Receive A:
- Mini poster
- Lionsgate Horror 3-pack (SCREAM, SAW: THE FINAL CHAPTER, and MY BLOODY VALENTINE).
(8) Runner Up Winners (4 in Each Atlanta and Birmingham) Will Receive A:
- Mini poster
US residents in Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL only! You'll have to be a member of FanBolt to enter (you don't have to have any posts on our forums or comments on our news articles between the time this contest starts and ends on January 13th, but if you do it will count for additional entries)
, and it's totally free!
So if you're reading this and haven't registered yet, you can do so by clicking here
! If you're not a member, then the entry form won't even appear for you until you're logged in.
All entries are checked against our member database, so if you submit an invalid entry, it will be deleted.
You can enter to win only one time! If we receive multiple entries from a member, they will be disqualified. If you have any questions or comments on the contest, feel free to email Emma@fanbolt.com
How To Enter This Contest
For Additional Entries In This Contest
- You have to be a US Resident in either Atlanta or Birmingham (no other locations allowed for this one)
- Must be 18 or older
- You have to be a member of FanBolt - sign up for free here
- "Like us" on Facebook www.facebook.com/fanbolt - Due to Facebook updating how they do things on their site again - Make sure that after you hit the "Like" button on our Facebook page - you hover over the "Liked" button again and add FanBolt to your interests list!
To increase your chances at winning this contest, we can hook you up with additional entries! Here's how to get them...
Contest Start Date:
- Leave comments on our news articles or in our forums - but don't spam! (Gives you 1 entry per day!)
- Follow @EmmaLoggins (FanBolt Editor) on Twitter and tweet the following: Check out the contest @EmmaLoggins and @FanBolt posted for #TexasChainsaw3D! http://ow.ly/g5oWe (Gives you 1 entry one time!)
- Get your Twitter followers to retweet your tweet about the contest (Gives you 1 entry per retweet!)
December 13, 2012
Contest End Date:
January 13, 2013
Lionsgate's TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper's 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. The townspeople long suspected the Sawyer family, owners of a local barbeque pit, were somehow responsible. Their suspicions were finally confirmed one hot summer day when a young woman escaped the Sawyer house following the brutal murders of her four friends. Word around the small town quickly spread, and a vigilante mob of enraged locals surrounded the Sawyer stronghold, burning it to the ground and killing every last member of the family - or so they thought.
Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion's dank cellars...
With gruesome surprises in store for a whole new generation, TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D stars Alexandra Daddario, Dan Yeager, Tremaine 'Trey Songz' Neverson, Scott Eastwood, Tania Raymonde, Shaun Sipos, Keram Malicki-Sanchez, James MacDonald, Thom Barry, Paul Rae and Richard Riehle, along with special appearances from four beloved cast members from previous installments of the franchise: Gunnar Hansen (the original Leatherface), Marilyn Burns, John Dugan and Bill Moseley. The film is directed by John Luessenhop (TAKERS), from a screenplay by Adam Marcus & Debra Sullivan and Kirsten Elms, based on a story by Stephen Susco and Adam Marcus & Debra Sullivan and based on characters created by Kim Henkel and Tobe Hooper, and produced by Carl Mazzocone. Lionsgate presents a Millennium Films production and Main Line Pictures production.
Official Site: http://www.texaschainsaw3d.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/lionsgatehorror #TexasChainsaw3D
Official Link: Official Site
You can enter this contest by filling out the form below! This contest will stay open until
January 13, 2013, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter! Good luck to everyone!