Celeste And Jesse Forever Contest
We have (5) copies of Celeste and Jesse Forever
on DVD to giveaway! US residents only! You'll have to be a member of FanBolt to enter (you have to have 1 post on our forums or comments on our news articles between the time this contest starts and ends on March 5th, and the more you have - the more it will count for additional entries)
, and it's totally free!
So if you're reading this and haven't registered yet, you can do so by clicking here
! If you're not a member, then the entry form won't even appear for you until you're logged in.
All entries are checked against our member database, so if you submit an invalid entry, it will be deleted.
You can enter to win only one time! If we receive multiple entries from a member, they will be disqualified. If you have any questions or comments on the contest, feel free to email Emma@fanbolt.com
By entering this contest, you may receive emails from FanBolt. FanBolt will never sell your email address to any other parties.
How To Enter This Contest
For Additional Entries In This Contest
- You have to be a US Resident
- Must be 18 or older
- You have to be a member of FanBolt (with 1 post on our message boards here) - sign up for free here
- "Like us" on Facebook www.facebook.com/fanbolt - Due to Facebook updating how they do things on their site again - Make sure that after you hit the "Like" button on our Facebook page - you hover over the "Liked" button again and add FanBolt to your interests list!
To increase your chances at winning this contest, we can hook you up with additional entries! Here's how to get them...
Contest Start Date:
- Leave comments on our news articles or in our forums - but don't spam! (Gives you 1 entry per day!)
- Follow @EmmaLoggins (FanBolt Editor) on Twitter and tweet the following: Check out the contest @EmmaLoggins and @FanBolt posted for #CelesteAndJesseForever! http://ow.ly/hrRvG (Gives you 1 entry one time only!)
- Get your Twitter followers to retweet your tweet about the contest (Gives you 1 entry per retweet!)
February 5, 2013
Contest End Date:
March 5, 2013
Celeste (Rashida Jones) and Jesse (Andy Samberg) met in high school, married young and are growing apart. Now thirty, Celeste is the driven owner of her own media consulting firm, Jesse is once again unemployed and in no particular rush to do anything with his life. Celeste is convinced that divorcing Jesse is the right thing to do -- she is on her way up, he is on his way nowhere, and if they do it now instead of later, they can remain supportive friends. Jesse passively accepts this transition into friendship, even though he is still in love with her.
As the reality of their separation sets in, Celeste slowly and painfully realizes she has been cavalier about their relationship, and her decision, which once seemed mature and progressive, now seems impulsive and selfish. The two come to learn that in order to truly love someone, you may have to let them go.
Official Link: Official Site
You can enter this contest by filling out the form below! This contest will stay open until
March 5, 2013, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter! Good luck to everyone!