Psych 100th Episode Contest
We have (1) Psych
prize pack to give away in promotion of the 100 episode!
The prize pack includes a Psych
100th episode T-shirt image and a Psych
iCades (iPad not included).
US residents only!
You'll have to be a member of FanBolt
to enter, and it's totally free!
If you're not a member, then the entry form won't even appear for you until you're logged in.
You can enter to win only one time! If we receive multiple entries from a member, they will be disqualified. If you have any questions or comments on the contest, feel free to email Emma@fanbolt.com
By entering this contest, you may receive emails from FanBolt. FanBolt will never sell your email address to any other parties.
How To Enter This Contest
For Additional Entries In This Contest
- You have to be a US Resident
- Must be 18 or older
- You have to be a member of FanBolt (Sign up for free here)
- "Like us" on Facebook www.facebook.com/fanbolt - Due to Facebook updating how they do things on their site again - Make sure that after you hit the "Like" button on our Facebook page - you hover over the "Liked" button again and add FanBolt to your interests list!
To increase your chances at winning this contest, we can hook you up with additional entries! Here's how to get them...
Contest Start Date:
- Leave comments on our news articles or in our forums - but don't spam! (Gives you 1 entry per day!)
- Follow @EmmaLoggins (FanBolt Editor) on Twitter and tweet the following: Check out the #contest @EmmaLoggins and @FanBolt posted for #Psych! http://ow.ly/jqJXh (Gives you 1 entry one time only!)
- Get your Twitter followers to retweet your tweet about the contest (Gives you 1 entry per retweet!)
March 26, 2013
Contest End Date:
May 22, 2013
The 100th episode will be homage, in part, to the beloved 1985 film Clue and will give fans the opportunity to determine Psych's ending via a live interactive, socially charged crowd-sourced event to mark this landmark 100th episode, "100 Clues." Fans will be able to cast their votes on psych.usanetwork.com and Twitter using a custom hashtags for each possible culprit: #PsychButlerDDit, #PsychGroupieDDit, #PsychManagerDDit, #PsychAuthorDDit and #PsychHostDDit.
Official Link: Official Site
You can enter this contest by filling out the form below! This contest will stay open until
May 22, 2013, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter! Good luck to everyone!