X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Twilight RPG Coming!

That's right, a new Twilight RPG is on the way. We're hard at work getting everything set up, but we want your ideas, too! You, after all, will be our cast. What would you like to see included in the RPG? Is there a certain character, a certain detail, a favorite scene you want included? Let us know!

We will also have a character contest coming soon for you, the members, will be able to create an original character with a chance to have your character featured in the new Twilight RPG.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or just post here!

Would this be the Twilight role playing game recently posted? Or the other one yet to come? If it is the other one yet to come, private message me some things you may need help with and I will gladly help! In the meantime, if it's the rpg yet to come, I may have some ideas already, what kind of characters are you looking to be created? I'd love to get a move on that in advance!

Comment

This was originally for the one that was posted this week, but we'll be doing the character contest for the new RPG that will be up later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddy View Post
        This was originally for the one that was posted this week, but we'll be doing the character contest for the new RPG that will be up later this month.
        Sounds great! I just sent in my application for the University! It was extremely fun - first time creating a character. I took a bit of my extended family's problems and happenings within my family and friends. Who knew that all mixed together would become a character history! Cannot wait to do it again!

Comment

is this coming up soon?

Comment

Working...
          X