Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself! :)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself! :)

I'll start!

I'm Vanessa, one of the mods here and I also help run Rachel-Bilson.com. I'm 18 years old and from Canada. I've been a fan of Rachel since The OC started!

Now your turn.

Hey. I'm Darcie. I'm a huge Rachel Bilson fan and I'm very excited to be apart of this new forum for Rachel on Fanbolt!

Comment

Originally posted by littleputz114
      Hey. I'm Darcie. I'm a huge Rachel Bilson fan and I'm very excited to be apart of this new forum for Rachel on Fanbolt!
      I just pm'd you

Comment

Hey! My name's Mike and I'm also one of the moderators of this forum. I am 19 years old and help co-run Rachel Bilson Online.

I'm extremely excited to be a part of Fanbolt and look forward to getting to know some other Rachel fans!

Comment

Hi I'm Jenn, and Rachel is my fave actress. And I'm really happy that there is a Rachel forum!

Comment

Hey, I'm Paige. Rachel is an amazing actress, one of my favorites. I look forward to posting here!

Comment

Hey, I'm Kaleigh.

I love Rachel Bilson, she's my favorite actress and it's great that she has her own forum!

Comment

Hey I'm Lisa (everyone calls me Alexa) I am 17 years old from Canada and Rachel Bilson is my favorite actress and I am excited that there now is a forum for her
                Last edited by Alexa; 02-02-2005, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Hey! I'm Debbie, I'm 19 years old and I'm probably the biggest guatemalan fan of Rachel!! She's my idol!! And I'm really trilled about this!!!! she's awesome

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm Sophie, 16 (well...17 on in a few days,) I'm from Canada I love Rachel and I love this site!!

Comment

Hi all! I'm Victoria, and i live in Australia. I love this website, and am very excited that there is now a forum.

Comment

hey! im laura and i think rachel bilson is such a talented and beautiful actress and im so glad that you guys decided to make this forum =)

Comment

hey im new to the forums been goin to rachel-bilson .com alot tho so i decided to join the forums!! i love summereth and im 18 and 4rm the uk!!

Comment

Hi I'm Shari, and just like everyone here I adore Rachel Bilson, she's just the greatest. I'm glad that she has her own board, it's so wonderful, plus rachel-bilson.com is my fave website.

Comment

^I know R-B.com is my home page! That's how much I love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X