Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movie Quotes #4

Old Thread

Two from Twilight Eclipse:

“There’s something…strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you—it’s so…protective. Like he’s about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something.”
    — Renee

“I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.”
    — Jacob Black

From 'The Blues Brothers'

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Comment

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -Don Vito Corleone, Godfather (1972)

=======================
      Watch movies online for free here: moviesonlinelive.com

Comment

"That's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot." -damon salvatore

Comment

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." -Don Vito Corleone, Godfather (1972)

=======================
          Last edited by Essy; 09-23-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Favorite movie quote

Taken:
            I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Comment

"why dont you loay out two lines of your selfishness, which is your blow, draw the shades, take the phone off the hook, grab a straw, and snort!" - role models

Comment

From the matrix "MR. Anderson".. OMG !! I Love the way he said..

Comment

"Death Is Easy...Life Is Hard" - Bella, Twilight

"You're like my own personal brand of heroin." - Edward, Twilight

"I'd never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go." - Bella, Twilight

Comment

From one of my favorite classic movies.
                    Gone with the wind.1939

Scarlett: Rhett, don't. I shall faint.

Rhett Butler: I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for. None of the fools you've ever know have kissed you like this, have they? Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
                    Rhett Butler: That's your misfortune.

Rhett Butler: Take a good look my dear. It's an historic moment you can tell your grandchildren about - how you watched the Old South fall one night.

Mammy: Oh, no, you ain't. If you don't care what folks says about this family, I does. And I done told you and told you, you can always tell a lady by the way she eats in front of people - like a bird. And I ain't aimin' to have you go over to Mista John Wilkes' house and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog.
                    Scarlett: Fiddle dee-dee! Ashley Wilkes says he likes to see a girl with a healthy appetite.
                    Mammy: Well, I ain't see Mista Ashley asked for to marry you.

Comment

I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should be malleable and progressive, working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth. New ideas can't generate.

Comment

Colonel Jessep (Jack Nicholson): You want answers?Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I want the truth.Jessep: You can't handle the truth.
                        'A Few Good Men'

It's a one of my favorite movie Quotes

Comment

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE
                          I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
                          BUT IF YOU DON'T LET MY DAUGHTER GO
                          I WILL FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU....
                          a dialogue from TAKEN movie....

Comment

you complete me - Jerry mcguire The best quote ever

Comment

From Fired Up:

Nick Brady: I think our bus crashed and we're in heaven.
                              Shawn Colfax: No, we would've heard "We are crashing, we we are crashing"

Comment

Working...
                              X