X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequels That Need To Stop!

UGH! I am dreading "Paranormal Activity 3", since the first two were such CRAP!!!! I've also heard there's a new "Howling" sequel coming out straight to DVD soon. What is that?? Part 8 or something??? GEEZ! What other film series need to STOP????
    Last edited by SuperMommy; 06-01-2012, 07:58 PM.

Transformers - Michael Bay needs to stop and this tired franchise is ready for retirement

Comment

Good luck with Transformers...

I have heard nothing but bad things about Transformers (and Michael Bay). I never bothered with the first or any of the others. I think 3 was billed as the final film, but it made a gazillion dollars, so I would NOT be surprised if there was a 4th. UGH!

Comment

The Saw movies, The Scream movies, Transformers, and Mean Girls

Comment

i was relieved when moranis ended his honey we ___the _

Comment

Omg need to stop final destination its done already but I'm so p.o.ed that they broke the scream trilogy they could have just followed trend & made a stupid remake but had to ruin it

Comment

"THE HOWLING" series is apparently NOT dead. The next installment comes out this month.

Comment

I definately agree with you on Paranormal Activity. I feel they are only good for one scare and then you know everything thats going to happen.

Comment

Paranormal Activity

I agree about it being awful aswell!

Comment

twilight yuk waste of non breath

Comment

Originally posted by GuessGirl View Post
                      The Saw movies, The Scream movies, Transformers, and Mean Girls
                      I actually like Scream sequels.. and my mom has some kind of obsession with the Transformers movies.. but SAW really shouldn't continue if they want to maintain the integrity of the plot instead of just cashing in on the concept

Comment

I think "Saw" is pretty much done...so is "Scream" (4 was good--but tanked at the box office). I wish people would stop going to the "Paranormal Activity" flicks---but they don't. Part 3 made a fortune, so we can prepare for Part 4. Groan....

One series I am GLAD is getting another sequel next November (2012) is the James Bond series. Yahooo!

Comment

Maybe it did stop. But there are so many it feels like it never will. But anyway... Land Before Time.

Comment

I'm old enough to remember when the first Howling came out. Back then the special effects were all the movie was about! The story line was bad then and 2 carried on the tradition....but as long as people buy tickets.....

Comment

"Land Before Time"??? Oh God... I am always surprised to see NEW ones of those. Good call on that one, mangosteph!

Franco32, i remember when the original "HOWLING" came out as well... Oh golly.

I also thought of the never-ending straight-to-video "WITCHCRAFT" series. I picked up some cheap-o 4 movie DVD the other day and there was "Witchcraft 13" listed as one of the titles on the disk. UGH!

Comment

Working...
                              X