Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the last movie you saw and rate it #9

Old Thread

Santa Clause 3 - Rate: 8

What is the last movie you saw and how would you rate it?

Christmas Lodge- I give it a 6/10. It was cute. But very boring. Had too much of a Christian base to it for my liking too. They were praying every couple minutes, which is good for them, but not my style of movie I prefer.

Comment

cancel christmas. i thought it was pretty cute and it had judd nelson. probably like a 7/10

Comment

"The Muppets" - 9/10
        This is a wonderful, fun, feel-good musical film. I saw it with a group of adult friends and we all loved it.
        Whoever was performing the voices of Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear sounded terrible but everyone else did a good job.

Comment

Our First Christmas. 7/10. it's a pretty cute movie

Comment

I got dragged to the recent "Three Musketeers" movie at the $3 theater...and even though i know it was a huge BOMB at the box office...it was NOT as horrible as I expected. While totally idiosyncratic--it was still kind of fun. I'd give it a 6/10

Comment

Snowglobe. It's an adorable Christmas movie! 9/10

Comment

Alpha and Omega 5/10, I didn't like it very much

Comment

Indie filmsss

Hey guys,

Watched a few indie films this week. Have any of you guys seen these? What'd you think?

ALBATROSS
                  8/10
                  Loved the rebel/writer factor coinciding with the destruction of a family dynamic. Definitely one worth watching.

DADDY LONGLEGS
                  8/10
                  A character study about a guy who really can't get his life together despite having two children and taking care of them two weeks out of the year. It's heartbreaking but definitely keeps you captivated throughout the whole movie.

UPSTATE
                  9/10
                  This is definitely a must see indie film. It made me question adulthood, sexuality, loss and regret. Beautifully written and super insightful!

Comment

Sherlock Holmes 2. Probably 8/10. It wasn't pretty good

Comment

The Santa Clause 9/10

Comment

the elf 9/10. love this movie

Comment

Life in a Day 9/10... It just makes you feel good, great watch especially if you love voyeuristic documentaries.

Comment

sorority wars. i actually really liked it. 8/10

Comment

Griff the Invisible - 3 out of 10. I really wanted to love this since it stars Ryan Kwanten from True Blood with his real hair color and speaking his real accent (it's an Australian film). But it disjointed and exactly like the scores of other faux superhero movies. Nothing happening here. Time to watch some Jason Stackhouse reruns.

Comment

Working...
                              X