X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Movies [#1] Because there's a kid in all of us

Hi Are there any Disney fanatics out there?
    I love all of the Disney movies and I've been trying to collect them all on dvd.
    My favorites, though I have many, are Tangled, Tinkerbell, Beauty & The Beast and The Little Mermaid. Do you have any favorites?
    Last edited by Krysie; 12-27-2011, 11:46 PM.

aladdin has always been my fav. also really enjoy tangled, princess and the frog, little mermaid, the incredibles,cars, nightmare before christmas

Comment

I love those films too. They are cute! Did you hear about the new Princess Disney is making?

Comment

That would be "Beauty and the Beast"...love that one!

Comment

It's great, isn't it! Did you know the 3D version will hit theatres soon? I think the ballroom scene will be amazing!

Comment

I love Disney movies! Some of my favorites are Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Tangled, and Toy Story. I don't think you ever get too old to enjoy Disney movies- at least I know I won't .

Comment

I know! I don't get too old to watch them either! My brother makes fun of me but I just shrug it off..

Comment

LOVE Disney movies! The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Cars, Ratatouille, The Incredibles, Enchanted... I think I could go on and on, but I'll stop there.

Comment

I love Princess movies.

Comment

I know, the list can go on and on! And now they are making a new princess!

Comment

I thought I wouldn't like it but Mulan was fantastic. I even liked the straight-to-video sequel. The best heroine of all of them in my opinion.

But my favorite overall is The Little Mermaid. I loved it so, so much when I was a kid and was bitterly disappointed that I could never find it in stores and own it to watch 24/7.

Comment

I need to watch Mulan again. It's been forever!

I love The Little Mermaid. What is your favorite scene? You can always find it on Ebay by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Krysie View Post
                          I need to watch Mulan again. It's been forever!

I love The Little Mermaid. What is your favorite scene? You can always find it on Ebay by the way!
                          Favorite scene? When I was writing that comment I was thinking about the final scene where Ariel magically dons a glittery dress, grows legs, and lives happily ever after with Eric. That's probably my fave scene.

I own it now, thankfully. I just remember being a child and never being able to see it more than once, I was so bitter lol.

Comment

That scene is AMAZING! They did a wonderful job on the film. Definitely a classic!

Aww well that's great. Glad you finally found one! I used to own the VHS, now I own the dvd as well

Comment

Love Disney's Dinosaur movie

Comment

Working...
                              X