X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your fav harry potter movie

my fav is harry potter and the goblet of fire now what is yours ?

Half blood prince!

Comment

Mine favorite of all is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. In this he learn to use a spell which he uses in all the upcoming films.

Comment

Mine Favorite Harry potter movie is Half Blood Prince...Actually I like all the parts but that is my too favorite.

Comment

I like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Comment

I like "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" most among all because all are kids and most beautiful seen in first part was when first time they are in boat and going towards Hogwarts. seen this movie 20 times. Another part "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" like most.

Comment

the goblet of fire, for sure. viktor krum is one of my favorite characters lol, so i think its awesome.

Comment

I like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Great movie!

Comment

Harry potter and the deathly hallows Part 1 movie...

Comment

Harry Potter movie

I do like all Happy Potter movie but mostly I like Harry potter fist movie. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" was very nice. Even today I like this movie.

Comment

all the harry potters are pretty great if you're a fan to begin with

Comment

I like the "Harry potter and the order of phoenix" very much. I think it is the best movie of all its previous. The acting of all the character and story line is awesome. Particularly I like the acting of "Hermine" in this movie very much.

Comment

My favorite because they kept it fairly close to the book was Goblet of Fire. Though really....they are all good in their own right. ^_^

Comment

this thread makes me want to watch them all again lol

Comment

Probably movie 3 or 6. I just like their direction, mood, and visuals best. (For the record, my favorite books are 4 and 6.)

Comment

Working...
                              X