X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry potter deserve an oscar?

They lose out on every teen award and are cheated out of an oscar for almost ten years? What do you think is hp chances of winning big before the end? Thoughts?

its going to be remembered as pop culture but thats what makes it popular the fact that it is good.

Comment

I think they have a very good chance

Comment

At tonight's ceremony, Harry Potter doesn't have any chance of winning an Oscar. But it definitely deserves at least one, I agree.
        Perhaps the Academy decides to reward the last movie at the 2012 Oscars for Art Direction or Cinematography or any of the technical categories.
        Who knows...

Comment

Yes the movies are well developed along with great characters

Comment

no...i honestly think that they don't deserve an oscar. i LOVE the harry potter movies, but...nope.

Comment

I agree on the "deserved" status...but I also agree on the "never gonna happen" part. It almost seems that the movies that do win half the time are the ones Johnny Q Public didn't see or didn't care for. *le SIGH*

Comment

Yes I think Harry potter deserves the Oscar. Its series of movies are very popular worldwide. The music and the graphics of all the movies are awesome. It is the best candidate for Oscar.

Comment

i love the harry potters, dont get me wrong, but "popular" doesnt necessarily mean its great...

Comment

I think they amazing all around who wouldnt want an Oscar

Comment

hopefully they at least get nominated since this last one looks to be very dark and serious

Comment

The movies are decent, but they do not transcend their genre. They don't bring anything new to the table. It's all either been done before or done better.

Comment

i think if they were ever to win, it would definitely be with the last one, so there's still hope!

Comment

I think this last one has a good chance

Comment

I am not really sure...I think they should at least win something for screenplay or effects or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X