X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and the Huntsman Movie | Official Site for the Snow White and the Huntsman Film | In Theaters June 1, 2012
    Trailer:
    SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN - NEW TRAILER 2 HD - YouTube

In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen. Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron

The trailer looks pretty awesome! im actually really excited to see this film!

Comment

I know same here it looks good another movie I hope to see.

Comment

Im really liking this trend to make fairy tales more gritty, More plrease!

Comment

Read Grimm's fairy tales - not for children. chock full of violence and misery. Yea!!!!!

Comment

I saw this trailer and now i am so excited to watch this movie.

Comment

I don't like Kristen much but I'd see it for Chris I think the graphics in it look great too

Comment

lol when ever sassy see's the preview she says Mom I want to see that!! It does look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashdown mommy View Post
                  lol when ever sassy see's the preview she says Mom I want to see that!! It does look good.
                  Haha how old is she?

Comment

I honestly can't wait to see this! It looks like it's going to be amazing!

Comment

This movie looks epic! I think it is going to be great!

Comment

Originally posted by blankomeowlover View Post
                        Haha how old is she?

15 , < < Sassy Diva want's to see it as well she is 13

Comment

Really looking forward to this, I lucked into some screening tickets for tomorrow night! Looks much more interesting than the other Snow White movie from earlier this year.

Comment

Definitely one I want to see!

I probably won't be seeing it in theaters with all the business going on in my life June - August, but I'll definitely be catching it once it hits Digital Cable. After seeing Twilight for the first time I dabbled in Stewart's past films and found that I enjoyed her as an actress in almost every film she starred in - so while I don't think this is the "big break away from the Twilight saga for Stewart as some critics are calling it [she's a great actress Twilight was just a huge success and boost to her career; never the highlight] - dating all the way back to Panic Room where she was only a child star and took the screen!

I have to admit that I see Charlize Theron's character overshadowing hers though. Theron made a debut of the character on Top Chef: Texas for anyone who caught it [their assignment was to make a dark meal fit for a queen; great episode], and I love the way she describes her character in the film. This movie will definitely be up for a couple rewards, and definitely a sight to see what will all the action and passion! I love the darker take, though I'm not sure I'm sold on the whole 'Snow White as a full-on fighter' as they've been making Snow lately in a couple shows and new takes on the fairy tale.

Anyone who catches this in theaters please give us a review!

Comment

i just got back from seeing it. i thought the acting was good, but the script fell short. it is a very dark/sci fi version of snow white. it could have been great but instead was just OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X