X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roles in new moon

How about Dakota Fanning eh? What do you guys think about her as Jane?

i think she will be amazing as Jane! She was actually who i pictured when I read the books

Comment

Yeah I think she is great for role.
      What about Micheal Sheen? I love that guy and I' so trilled to see him in New Moon
      and I'm also thrilled to see Christopher Heyerdahl ! (the guy who played Alastair in Supernatural. I think he did really good job. He have such a amazing voice (: )

Comment

Yeah she's cool!!

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus is going to be AMAZING!!!!

Comment

My Thoughts on Dakota Fanning as Scary-*ss Jane. The Danger Magnet

The Danger Magnet has a picture of Dakota as Jane... I think she's going to be great!

Comment

wow she looks great! thanks for posting

Comment

I like Dakota for Jane, she was who I imagined actually. haha. But what about Alex Meraz? He's super hot, but you guys think he can pull off Paul?

Comment

i think he can! and i think he's super hot too! lol.

Comment

At first i wasnt so sure about Dakota Fanning playing Jane but i guess she can do a good job, i admit shes a good actress, and i think Alex can totally pull off Paul his so hot and he's made paul one of my favorite characters now.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Ms. Fanning is such a good actress and with her never playing a role like this before, I think she will do much better than some think.

Comment

I was curious to see how Cameron Bright was going to pull off Alec. But after watching him in Running Scared (a few years younger than he is now), I have no doubts whatsoever. He has hardly any lines in that movie though he's in a bunch of the scenes, and he totally makes you feel his emotions. He's going to be a great Alec

Comment

she's PERFECT!! Its funny, her character and Alice, look exactly in the films like how I pictures them in my head while reading. They REALLY nailed alice.. she's perfect.

Comment

I love Dakota and I think she will be fabulous as Jane. Can't wait to see her!

Comment

I really like who they picked for the new roles. Though I'm a little surprised they went with so many extremely famous people. Either way I still can't wait to see New Moon!

Comment

Working...
                              X