X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you choose?

My question is very pathetic, but my friends divided into 2 camps: Edward and Jacob, we sometimes arguing for an hour so what about you who will you married? and why?
    my choice is Edward, i like guys "old school"

Edward. Opening doors, manners, making memories last...check. Jacob is so rude, arogant and pushy as far as his personality. Edward has been there for Bella since page one, only leaving her when he thinks the decision is right. And uh, have you read Breaking Dawn where miss Bella has a Guardian and a big digit credit card? In the book Bella is all shovey shovey pushing those things away, but if the man I truly loved had cash too...well, lets just say it wouldnt hurt!

Comment

Jacob -- I prefer my guys human (or as close as possible!) He's young and a little arrogant, but I think he still has potential as he matures.

Comment

I like both Edward and Jacob, while they can both also be annoying for different reasons. It's a tough choice but I'm still gonna have to say Edward because he is extremely gorgeous and I wouldn't be as dramatically annoying with him as Bella can be haha

Comment

Emmettt . . . But if i had to go with Edward or jacob. "I'M SWITZERLAND" <--lol.

Comment

Edward, for sure.

Comment

Definatly, Edward

Comment

Working...
              X