X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Dawn

i CANT WAIT for Breaking Dawn to come out!

Gosh me too!! Can't believe we still have to wait till almost the end of the year to watch it.

Comment

^^^ I can't wait to see this movie. My favorite so far as movie and book wise is Eclipse.

Comment

the movies get better by each one that comes out so i'm hoping that this one will be amazing

Comment

Hello twilight fans.

Comment

it seems like it's way too far away for me to even start getting excited about it haha

Comment

I just want us to get a trailer for it! Comic Con maybe? MTV awards are soon I think and I haven't heard mention of a trailer so probably not going to happen there.

Comment

Originally posted by blankomeowlover View Post
                the movies get better by each one that comes out so i'm hoping that this one will be amazing
                Me too. I loved the book, but I kinda got bored. Hopefully there will be more action in the movie.

Comment

^ im hoping for more action, the slower parts are REALLY boring for me in this particular series

Comment

I am excited to see Dawn. YET...2 parts...oh ick. I think I will just reread the book until both are out.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn- it's just sad that we have to wait until Nov. to see part 1 and then wait an entire year for part 2 . I really enjoyed the teaser trailer and can't wait to see the full length trailer whenever it's released .

Comment

i dont like these books and movies i think they are boring.....

Comment

Comment

I'm counting down the days to see this!!

Comment

Boy and I glad that the Twilight panel at Comic-Con is early!

Comment

Working...
                              X