Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica

is anyone a fan of the band metallica?!
    if you are, feel free to post anything about them here!!
    if your not...... then dont post anything here plz.

enjoy!!

wow, I' m know not too much.
    but that is interesting .

Comment

I went to a Metallica concert last summer and it was beyond amazing. I wish they will come here again! (:
      yeah I'm a fan!

Comment

i'm not fan but i know them from Tokio Hotel cuz Gustav ( one of TH ) he is a rally big fan of them
        and they were nomenited together in some awared , and TH won
        and i only have listen to loverman , the first tome i was LOL then i liked it.

Comment

Metallica's new CD is really good, I stopped listening to their newer music until now again. Master of Puppets is my favorite though

Comment

I have to admit I only started listening to Metallica after watching Supernatural, I never knew they were so good!

Comment

geeze... you kids are so deprived... ;-) Metalica is CLASSIC!
              Metalica = real rock

Comment

i love a lot of their songs!!
                i heard some of their music b4 and i wasnt so sure about them. then my brother got the guitar hero: metallica game, and i immediately fell in love w/ their music. its GREAT!!

Comment

Go metallica, Death Magnetic actually wasn't that bad! Needed that after St.Anger...

Comment

i love their death magnetic cd!! its really great.

Comment

I liked "And Justice For All" and The Black Album, some of their greatest work. Garage Inc was an awesome album

Comment

I was lucky to see Metallica in Kentucky several years ago and managed to get into the front row for the entire concert, even for Godsmack who opened for them. It was awesome.

Comment

LUCKY!!! id LUV to go to a metallica concert!! i hope i will someday.

Comment

I'm a Metallica fan, but hated St. Anger, and I still haven't even gotten around to listening to their last album yet. They're a great live act, though.

Comment

St. Anger had to be their worst ever. The new one, Death Magnetic is amazing. Give it a listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X