X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh mika!

Who knows who Mika is? Well if you don't know who he is you should get used to the name. I have a feeling that he is going to be the next big thing. He has a very unique sound and i'm totally digging it right now! check him out and let me know what you think of him! http://bit.ly/MikaSizzleReel

I love mika! not quite into his new song yet but i loved his last album!

Comment

I like Mika's music too. He had some very good songs on Life In Cartoon Motion

Comment

He is wonderful - I love the new video. He sounds just like Freddie Mercury. What a range!

Comment

Freddy Mercury huh? His voice was amazing!!! I think I'll check him out. thanks for the heads up

Comment

glad ur all big fans like me! i think he is gonna be huge soon. another one of my
            "newest discovery" is gary go..found him cause he opened at the lady gaga concert i was at. sounds like coldplay, and even he did this rendition of "just dance" that kicks major ass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwErSE5Cfcs
            hopefully you guys like him as much as u like mika. i think he will be big soon

Comment

I hate to double post but seeing as you guys seem to be pretty big Mika fans I thought youd appreciate this..

so he has a new single out! "We Are Golden" is so addicting just like all his other stuff. I want your guys' opinion but I think I'm leaning more towards the Calvin Harris mix here over the Mirwais mix but I'm not sure yet. I think I'm just not too crazy about the intro to the Mirwais one..

Comment

There may be something cheap hosting chemical or genetic, but I don't have a lot of the other associated symptoms related to some deficiency dedicated servers in a neurotransmitter. The only thing I can think of is an OCD-style mindset, in particular Pure-O (Pure Obsession), which I've developed domain registration strategies to counter.

Comment

That's his most gay video ever - and i mean that as a complement, not an insult. He's a great kid.

Comment

He is so great! I can't wait to hear the new album! After the last one i'm excited!

Comment

Working...
                    X