X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Commercials

Yes. Most of the time when we see the commercials come on we hit the digits on the remote and watch a fallback show till our main show returns back on. Most of the time. Then again, some of us enjoy the commercials. And those who don't are bound to see them sometime throughout television viewing. The Superbowl brings us the best of the best in commercializing. But we're talking about the ones we're seeing daily in the present. Progressive is my number one favorite. I think Flo (the spokeswoman) is hilarious. Next up, FreeCreditReport.com (who are searching for a new spokesband), I loved the original band but the new nominees are great! And last, the Swiffer commercials (with those thrown away mopheads looking for love)! Haha, fun times! What are some of your favorite commercials? Past or present.

I like the one where the guy throws the ball for his dog, and it goes in the garbage truck, and the dog just looks at him like, "Not funny dude."

Comment

For some reason, the Dairy Queen commercials for the Blizzards always crack me up, and get me hungry for ice cream Sure they are overly stupid, but thats what makes them funny and gets your attention. The car wash one was my favorite, when they see the Dairy Queen Truck pass by giving away Blizzards, and go in the car wash while its still getting cleaned, and go chasing after the truck soaking wet and full of bubbles

Comment

Napa Know How ads. W/Ron Capps

YouTube - Ron Capps 2010 Napa Commercial.mpg

Comment

The traveler's insurance commercial from a while back that was really whimsical with the guy & the giant umbrella walking through kind of fantasy land is perhaps one of my favorites of all time -

My least favorite is a really recent one - it's the whole you can get with this, you can get with that Kia car commercial with hamsters -- I just don't like it: Why toasters & washing machines? Why hamsters? Why rapping hamsters? Just WHY?

Comment

The stupid ghetto hamsters of Kia need to die a horrible death. They were awesome at first, but now they just keep getting more and more annoying.

I'm constantly amused at the Old Spice campaign they have going now, and equally amused by all the parodies out there. Heck, I just saw an ad on YouTube from a Senatorial candidate from Vermont parodying Old Spice.

I also love pretty much anything Coca Cola does these days. Their ads are just so creative and graphically interesting that I can't help but pay attention.

Comment

I really like the DirecTV commercial with the Russian. The tiny giraffe at the end always makes me laugh. Not sure why.

Comment

I like practically all commercials where there are children and animals especially small ones. I know that if you manage to combine your products and kids in a commercial, it will be a success.

Comment

Haha, you guys have brought up some funny ones! The Old Spice ones are great, aren't they! Anyone noticed the grinding on-going competition for best commercializing in the insurance business? NationPam is on your....Sam? Automagically! Vanishing Deductible. And I think it's AllState that does my favorite ones. Mayhem! Pink Range Rover and a thirty year old man posing as a sixteen year old girl? Tiffany just text and said she kissed Johnny. That's a problem. I like Johnny. BOOM into the nearest car. Mayhem! It's just so funny seeing that man act like a teenage girl texting! Are the cavemen still around?

Comment

the classics bc theyre so nostalgic

Comment

Have you seen the twitter replies the Old Spice guy has been doing on youtube? Brilliant!

There's a new commercial out that isn't exactly a favorite; it's actually the kind of thing that would make some people twitch involuntarily. It's an unholy pop-culture combination - the macarena song and the snuggie.

Comment

I love the Jack Link "Messin with Sasquatch" commercials. I laugh so hard watching those. Especailly the campfire commercial....Hilarious!

Oh and my new favorite is the Ravioli commercial where the blankie is on the counter and he says to the one girl making fun of the girl, who's blankie is talking. He says "Save it Rachael, I know you have a blankie in your backpack, right now, and his name is Rick,.......Now who wants to snuggle!

LOL I love that freakin commercial.

Comment

My favorite commercial is of Fosters Bear.

Comment

I like the new one with the pig in the back seat...saying Weeee all the way home!

Comment

Mostly, I never watched any commercials, if sometimes I have watched it. But no one is my favorite. So, what I say, buddies.

Comment

Working...
                              X