Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV on DVD Sales

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TV on DVD Sales

    I'm a big saver. I'm always looking for a discount on dvds, just so I can afford to feed my habit errr addiction some more. Thought I would post my finds online, so that we can all save a little.

    Good idea or bad idea? Let me know!

  • #2
    I of course love the idea, but I have been using your ability to find something on sale for a while now Do you mean just somebody post if they are looking for a particular DVD or something, and you can see if you can find it on sale or something?? Or were you thinking something else?

    Comment


    • #3
      Well thats not what I had in mind, but I could do that.

      I was thinking of just posting the weekly ads here in advanced or posting good deals from different stores. Anything that I find. I dunno though, might be kinda hard. Since there are so many out there and not everyone likes everything.

      So your idea might be better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
        Well thats not what I had in mind, but I could do that.

        I was thinking of just posting the weekly ads here in advanced or posting good deals from different stores. Anything that I find. I dunno though, might be kinda hard. Since there are so many out there and not everyone likes everything.

        So your idea might be better.
        I so was not a good mind reader there That is funny, you were thinking of something polar opposite. I guess it depends on how much interest there is though. It depends if you can just link the ads or something. Cause otherwise, that would get complicated and hard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Great Idea Mel!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caribell View Post
            I so was not a good mind reader there That is funny, you were thinking of something polar opposite. I guess it depends on how much interest there is though. It depends if you can just link the ads or something. Cause otherwise, that would get complicated and hard.
            Well I will wait to see if anyone else gives some input. If not i'll start out slow and depending on feedback/posting i'll go more in-depth.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
              Well I will wait to see if anyone else gives some input. If not i'll start out slow and depending on feedback/posting i'll go more in-depth.
              That sounds like a good plan, hard to tell if anybody else is interested. Gotta give it time cause Aidyn and I can always ask you in a different way.

              Comment


              • #8
                Like Best Buy, Target, and FYE stores and such? Or more specific online stores? I guess it could be a good idea for online discounts, though I never buy any online! I do all my coupon clipping and searching in the Sunday Sun News! Best coupons of the week!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am not really near any of the good stores to get TV DVD's from unfortunelty, unless you count Walmart. it would have to be a extremely good deal for me to drive the 30 minutes to the nearest Target/Best Buy, just to offset the gas and all that. In the past I havent used online stores, besides Amazon occasionally, and lately Ive just used Amazon when I have gotten a gift card or something through there. The only DVD's that I am really dying to get this fall are Vampire Diaries so I can do a rewatch before the next season starts and The Good Wife cause I am way too obsessed with that show

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SuperMommy View Post
                    Like Best Buy, Target, and FYE stores and such? Or more specific online stores? I guess it could be a good idea for online discounts, though I never buy any online! I do all my coupon clipping and searching in the Sunday Sun News! Best coupons of the week!
                    Best Buy, Target and probably Amazon mostly. No FYE around here so I don't really get the information. I can pay attention though to FYE and if I see anything post that as well.

                    The Sunday paper is awesome for coupons (food). Sometimes though, I do find better deals online for dvds and video games though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't have good luck finding coupons at all, don't get the paper, I unfortunetly just end up paying full price Especially for DVD's, can count on one hand when I have found a coupon for those.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        List of Coupons: Coupons and discounts available now

                        Best Buy Ad for August 22-28th (DVD & Video Games)



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Carmen, I am defenitely with you on grabbing up The Vampire Diaries and watching season one before season two airs. It'll be my first time (I'm reading the books as we speak). And I say it's a pretty fair idea beachdreaming, I know I'll be checking the thread for the latest in deals. So I vote yes. The stores I use most is Best Buy, Target and Walmart.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You will love The Vampire Diaries!! I havent read the books, been meaning too. I heard that the TV series is quite a bit different from the books though, so just be aware of that as you watch the first season. Its still really good though, and I was told the changes they made were needed.
                            Thanks for posting the Best buy ad Mel!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Next weeks add will be more interesting for you guys. Lots more TV on DVD like TVD.

                              I REALLY REALLY REALLY want lost, but $37.99 is a LOT of money. Don't think I can swing it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X