X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV on DVD Sales

I'm a big saver. I'm always looking for a discount on dvds, just so I can afford to feed my habit errr addiction some more. Thought I would post my finds online, so that we can all save a little.

Good idea or bad idea? Let me know!

I of course love the idea, but I have been using your ability to find something on sale for a while now Do you mean just somebody post if they are looking for a particular DVD or something, and you can see if you can find it on sale or something?? Or were you thinking something else?

Comment

Well thats not what I had in mind, but I could do that.

I was thinking of just posting the weekly ads here in advanced or posting good deals from different stores. Anything that I find. I dunno though, might be kinda hard. Since there are so many out there and not everyone likes everything.

So your idea might be better.

Comment

Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
        Well thats not what I had in mind, but I could do that.

I was thinking of just posting the weekly ads here in advanced or posting good deals from different stores. Anything that I find. I dunno though, might be kinda hard. Since there are so many out there and not everyone likes everything.

So your idea might be better.
        I so was not a good mind reader there That is funny, you were thinking of something polar opposite. I guess it depends on how much interest there is though. It depends if you can just link the ads or something. Cause otherwise, that would get complicated and hard.

Comment

Great Idea Mel!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caribell View Post
            I so was not a good mind reader there That is funny, you were thinking of something polar opposite. I guess it depends on how much interest there is though. It depends if you can just link the ads or something. Cause otherwise, that would get complicated and hard.
            Well I will wait to see if anyone else gives some input. If not i'll start out slow and depending on feedback/posting i'll go more in-depth.

Comment

Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
              Well I will wait to see if anyone else gives some input. If not i'll start out slow and depending on feedback/posting i'll go more in-depth.
              That sounds like a good plan, hard to tell if anybody else is interested. Gotta give it time cause Aidyn and I can always ask you in a different way.

Comment

Like Best Buy, Target, and FYE stores and such? Or more specific online stores? I guess it could be a good idea for online discounts, though I never buy any online! I do all my coupon clipping and searching in the Sunday Sun News! Best coupons of the week!

Comment

I am not really near any of the good stores to get TV DVD's from unfortunelty, unless you count Walmart. it would have to be a extremely good deal for me to drive the 30 minutes to the nearest Target/Best Buy, just to offset the gas and all that. In the past I havent used online stores, besides Amazon occasionally, and lately Ive just used Amazon when I have gotten a gift card or something through there. The only DVD's that I am really dying to get this fall are Vampire Diaries so I can do a rewatch before the next season starts and The Good Wife cause I am way too obsessed with that show

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMommy View Post
                    Like Best Buy, Target, and FYE stores and such? Or more specific online stores? I guess it could be a good idea for online discounts, though I never buy any online! I do all my coupon clipping and searching in the Sunday Sun News! Best coupons of the week!
                    Best Buy, Target and probably Amazon mostly. No FYE around here so I don't really get the information. I can pay attention though to FYE and if I see anything post that as well.

The Sunday paper is awesome for coupons (food). Sometimes though, I do find better deals online for dvds and video games though.

Comment

I don't have good luck finding coupons at all, don't get the paper, I unfortunetly just end up paying full price Especially for DVD's, can count on one hand when I have found a coupon for those.

Comment

List of Coupons: Coupons and discounts available now

Best Buy Ad for August 22-28th (DVD & Video Games)

Comment

Carmen, I am defenitely with you on grabbing up The Vampire Diaries and watching season one before season two airs. It'll be my first time (I'm reading the books as we speak). And I say it's a pretty fair idea beachdreaming, I know I'll be checking the thread for the latest in deals. So I vote yes. The stores I use most is Best Buy, Target and Walmart.

Comment

You will love The Vampire Diaries!! I havent read the books, been meaning too. I heard that the TV series is quite a bit different from the books though, so just be aware of that as you watch the first season. Its still really good though, and I was told the changes they made were needed.
                            Thanks for posting the Best buy ad Mel!!

Comment

Next weeks add will be more interesting for you guys. Lots more TV on DVD like TVD.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want lost, but $37.99 is a LOT of money. Don't think I can swing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X