X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV Shows

Is anyone else disgusted with the new TV shows coming out?
    Last edited by Emma; 11-12-2011, 10:55 AM.

Recently i watch a new tv show named "Alphas" and i really like it. it is a sci-fic tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by emlydecia View Post
      Recently i watch a new tv show named "Alphas" and i really like it. it is a sci-fic tv show.
      i really enjoyed Alphas too. although it kinda reminds me of "heroes". i still enjoyed the show very much.

Comment

I like Alphas and Falling Skies. They are really good. I might stop watching Teen Wolf though if it doesn't get any better. The main reason I watch now is cuz Stiles cracks me up.

Comment

Showz...

Being Human, The Big C, Body of Proof, Game of Thrones, Happy Endings are the new TV shows of year 2011 which are currently showing these days.

Comment

I love to watch chuck, Gilmore Girls and family guys, Being Human.

Comment

with new shows i'm actually excited to see all the new cw and abc family shows that come on

Comment

Originally posted by joncorner184
                I love to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager and right now it's season 4 is running. I have watched all the episodes of this season and that both are interesting to watch now I'm planing to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 4 Episode 11online that will air soon.
                I also like to watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Comment

I am interested in seeing Grimm. It sounds like it could be good.

Comment

Revenge looks good.

Comment

Yeah it does FlyingLizard.

Anyone watch Ringer? I was wondering if it was good. I don't get the channel, but am thinking of catching it online.

Comment

I really like hells kitchen TV show. I am watching all episode.

Comment

I'm loving awkward and svu right now other than that reality is pretty much taking over

Comment

Originally posted by Maria82 View Post
                            Yeah it does FlyingLizard.

Anyone watch Ringer? I was wondering if it was good. I don't get the channel, but am thinking of catching it online.
                            My sister watches it. She likes it but I am surprised its not cancelled yet.

Comment

I've watched Revenge a few times now and it is definitely not your 'normal' tv show. It's on e of the few shows that isn't a police show. Suspense, romance, mystery - all in one.

Comment

Working...
                              X