X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV that is NOT on DVD yet!

I don't watch TV anymore. I DO watch older series on DVD though. The trouble is that there are so many series that are NOT on DVD that need to be. I thought I'd name a few I am anxiously waiting for and ask what YOU wish would be released.

I'd love to complete a few collections I've already started. I wish Sony would release the LAST season of both "Charlie's Angels" and "The Flying Nun". Grrrr! I'd also like to finish up "Knot's Landing" and "Dynasty" (and might as well add "The Colbys" in, too).

Things that have never come out I'd love to see on disk include the 70s sci fi series "Logan's Run" and "Fantastic Journey". There was a "Dark Shadows" knock-off soap opera in the late 60s/early 70s called "Strange Paradise" and I've always been curious about that. And--this is dumb, but...--I'd love to see the rest of "The Brady Bunch" stuff ("The Brady Kids", "Brady Girls Get Married/Brady Brides", "A Very Brady Christmas" and "The Bradys") released.

What is on your TV DVD wish list?

I've never really thought about it. I'm sure there are some shows I watch now that are so new they haven't been released on DVD yet.

Comment

Special Unit 2 - it was a show around 2002 that only ran for 18 episodes. I love that show and SyFy sometimes plays reruns but it has never been released on DVD or Blu-Ray

Comment

i really wish they'd put renegadepress on dvd. that one would be the best

Comment

I'd love if they would release the last two seasons of Young Riders. Also it would be great if they released the rest of Seaquest DSV and Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Those are the three I can think of right this second.

Comment

Any chance of the original CHARLIE'S ANGELS season 5 being released now that the NEW Charlie's Angels is on? Anyone hear anything? Thanks!

Comment

Is SPACE 1999 on DVD???

Comment

All classic Nick shows should be released 90s Nick!

Comment

Will the new, recently cancelled CHARLIE'S ANGELS be on DVD or will it join the original series' season 5 and be hanging in unreleased DVD limbo????

Comment

They need to release season 4 of Wildfire. They have the first 3 seasons but not the final I am very thrilled that they finally completed Everwood though. Season 1 was the only one out for like 3 or 4 years maybe. Then season 2, 3, and finally 4 were all released! The last being released only in August.

Comment

Is The Banana Splits on DVD???

Comment

I wish some of those old WB/CW shows were on dvd. Even if they only lasted a year.

Comment

Monster_a_GoGo, there is a website called TV Shows On DVD that has all the information on what shows have been released on DVD/Blu-ray. You can also sign up to be notified when your favorite shows are released.

I'm still hoping for American Dreams seasons two and three! That show was amazing. Unfortunately the music was too expensive, so who knows if it will ever appear.

I also agree about the classic 90s Nickelodeon shows!

Comment

You never know Amanda. I never thought Ally McBeal would make it onto DVD, but it did. With music!

I never did buy Dawson's Creek because of the music issue.

Comment

"Space 1999" is out on DVD. We found a really good sale on the complete collection a couple of years ago. It was really fun to see it again. My first sci-fi DIY craft project was an attempt to make a stun gun. Didn't work out really well, though.

I'd also like the chance to see "Fantastic Journey" and "Logan's Run" again. Also, I wish they'd release "Homefront" which was on in the early '90s. Great series.

Comment

Working...
                              X