X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Dynamite Cartoon!

Is anyone else excited about the new Napoleon Dynamite cartoon?

I'll be checking it out. I loved the movie and hopefully the show will be just as funny.

Comment

I think it'll be interesting - I definitely loved the movie, and hopefully all the quirky awkward goodness will transfer over to the show.

Comment

i think i'll watch it. i can't remember when it's coming on though haha

Comment

I loved the flick---when is the cartoon series due out? i wish they'd do another movie---but the actors are probably way too old now to pull it off.

Comment

haha looks like it is going to be funny... i think i'll watch it if i will have sometime...

Comment

hopefully it hasn't been on yet cause i don't know when it is haha

Comment

Oh really? It shall be.. interesting

Comment

I wonder if they can really keep it fresh...would hate to see it peter out after a few eps.

Comment

I didn't like the movie so Im not bothering with the Cartoon.

Comment

I missed it this past week---but loved the 2 episodes they played the first night. It was very true to the movie. How was the episode I missed? I hope this show lasts--but I doubt it will. I'm amazed it got made in the first place. Napoleon Dynamite was a good film--and lots of people have discovered it on video--but it's still largely unknown to most people.

Comment

can't believe i keep missing this show

Comment

I loved the movie but the show is just terrible. It basically just takes all the funny bits from the movie and tweaks them a little bit to make the same jokes over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by blankomeowlover View Post
                            can't believe i keep missing this show
                            It's on tonight--in about 10 minutes (West Coast time) OR you can catch it on Hulu.

Cheers!

Comment

got the 3rd one recorded. hopefully we don't have to watch them in order

Comment

Working...
                              X