X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikita

Has anyone been watching this show on the CW? It's a pretty darn good show. One of my favorite actors (Devon Sawa) has been in a few episodes and promotes it via twitter a lot. That's what got me to watching. Glad I did though, I'd watch even if Devon didn't make guest appearances.

I watch Nikita, its pretty good

Comment

I really loved last week's episode! The one coming up this week looks like it will be intense!

Comment

love the show. and i love devon sawa on the show. owen kicked ass

Comment

I watch it cause it's on after TVD... mostly for Aaron Stanford (maybe they're finally giving him something to do?) although it's been fun seeing Devon Sawa again. They should make him a regular.

Somehow I'm not surprised about what happened to Thom. They didn't seem to know what to do with him.

Comment

I'm a huge fan. I liked Thom's character and definitely didn't see that outcome.

Comment

i liked thom too, but they needed to do something with his character, cuz he was starting to get boring to me. i am sad to see him killed off though

Comment

I am so sad that they killed off Thom, I loved him

Comment

i hope they bring back devon sawa (owen) loved him on the show

Comment

Well the network has already started interfering with the show, so expect more changes coming up. It's possible that Thom was the first casualty and result of that interference. I know they want more of a romantic focus for the characters. Thom and Alex didn't have a lot of romantic chemistry, so he wasn't going to be her boyfriend. The show just didn't really know what to do with him. I think it could have been interesting to have Michael grooming him and being his mentor, since I think it was supposed to be Michael that recruited Thom into Division...? I swear I read that somewhere.

As for Devon Sawa, he definitely needs to return to the show. If they were smart they would offer him a contract. Maybe they're worried viewers are going to prefer Owen over Michael...

Comment

see i liked that the show wasnt focus so much on the romantic relationshipps. i think most shows focus on that to much. i enjoyed the focus on the fighting and taking down division.

its ok to have some romantic relationships (possible owen/michael/nikita love triangle or alex and nikita fighting for michael's affections) but i loved that it wasnt the main focus.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think every show needs a major love interest story. Look at Supernatural... Whenever Dawn Ostroff/CW gets involved and tries to insist on adding love interests, it just does NOT work. That's not what the show is about... Ostroff doesn't understand shows like that though. Shows like Gossip Girl are more her thing.

I didn't see much of the old Le Femme Nikita, but I know a big part of the show was Nikita/Michael. I don't really see a lot of chemistry between THIS N/M, but I know that's subjective. But once I read the network was giving "suggestions" to "improve" the show, I got a bad feeling. I'm not super invested in this show but I'd still be pretty bummed to see it become all about love drama llama and strong female characters suddenly needing a man to save them at every turn.

I guess we'll see how it works out with the ratings. They are trying to get more of the female demo, thus the push to focus on romance. Maybe not every show needs to appeal to the female audience. Guys watch TV, too. The CW really needs to expand and get out of the teen girl niche. Maybe that can happen when Ostroff leaves after this season.

Comment

yeah i totally agree that they need to get away from the teen girl niche. and not every girl needs saving. nikita is a strong kick ass woman on the show. they need to focus on her and alex taking down division and not so much on who they are sleeping with

Comment

I watch Nakita. At first it was a little slow for my taste, but the last few episodes and the finale were great! I will definitely keep watching as long as they keep renewing it. Does anyone else totally want to punch Percy in the face? I know I do. Can't wait till Nakita get the beat down on him. Oh and I am so loving seeing Shane West as Michael. He is finally getting into grown up roles.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzybloom12 View Post
                              . Does anyone else totally want to punch Percy in the face? I know I do. Can't wait till Nakita get the beat down on him.
                              yeah i can't wait for that to happen. he so deserves a good beat down.

Comment

Working...
                              X