X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Notice

who else is obsessed?? its starting again June 4! Thank god the wait wasnt long, im dying to know whats gonna happen with the whole Management business

no one else is gonna watch??? its starting a week from TODAY!

Comment

I love Burn Notice! I'm super excited for next week's season premiere!

Comment

Yay! Glad to find another fan! Did you hear Moon Bloodgood is joining the cast? She was AWESOME in Terminator!

Comment

Burn Notice

Don't forget Burn Notice is back this week with a new episode tonight!

Comment

This show is great, I love the McGuyver type things he makes

Comment

That's funny! When talking about Burn Notice to people I've always said that it has a little McGuyver in it.

Comment

Burn Notice has been picked up for a fourth season! I'm so happy right now!

Comment

Don't forget that this Thursday, 6th is the summer finale for Burn Notice!

Comment

YAY! SUMMER SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!

Wow... this season has been intense. You know they won't disappoint tonight, either.

Plus we get to see more about Michael and Fi's history. Sorry, but they are SO HOT together! Can't wait.

Comment

I'm so excited for tonight's ep! It's looks like it has so much suspense!

*squee* I'm SOOOO excited for the Burn Notice Prize Pack!! There are so AWESOME.
                      AHHH!

Comment

love this show! sad that the season finale already happened. although my younger brother said it's only like the midseason finale. and it's coming back this fall!

Comment

um i love this show! i'm sad it was the season finale already.
                          but i'm guessing it was only like the midseason season finale. and it will be back on in the fall

Comment

I just started watching it this summer. Burned through the first two seasons so quickly. I love it.

Comment

The finale was really good. I can't wait for next season. Which isn't until NEXT SPRING!!

AHHH!

Comment

Working...
                              X