X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Notice #2

Noticed the old thread was way over the limit, so here you go.

When spies get fired, they don't get a letter from human resources.

They get BURNED...

USA Network presents Burn Notice, a sexy, action-packed original series starring Jeffrey Donovan as Michael Westen, a blacklisted spy. After coming face to face with the group of people that burned him, Michael must figure out his next move. All while staying ahead of anyone else that may have him in their crosshairs. In the meantime, he continues to use his unique skills and training to help people in desperate need of assistance.

Burn Notice also stars Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona, a beautiful ex-IRA operative who happens to be Westen's ex-girlfriend. Bruce Campbell stars as Sam, Michael's closest buddy in town. Sam is a washed up military intelligence contact who is an expert in tactical analysis, cutting through red tape, and finding the quickest route to a cold Mojito. Also starring is Emmy® Award-winner Sharon Gless as Madeline, Michael's hypochondriac mother, who couldn't be happier to have her boy back in town.

Created and written by Matt Nix, Burn Notice combines intense action/thriller elements with surprising humor to create an iconic new breed of spy.
    Old Thread

ITS MY SECOND FAVORITE SHOW

Comment

cool thanks for the new thread!
      didn't see the new episode, but i'll watch it when they show it again! i'm sure it was great

Comment

it was another great episode. Fi and Maddie were the best in this episode. and like i said in the other thread, im curious as to see if they will touch on michael's past anymore. cuz when he was being the hardass and pushing maddie around it brought up bad memories for both of them. have they ever mentioned michael's father before?

Comment

yeah they mentioned his father a few times. but they never explain that much about him so we don't know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by MizzPelirrojo View Post
            ITS MY SECOND FAVORITE SHOW

Just curious...what is your #1 show? Burn Notice is my #1 for sure. I have watched it since the beginning. During the summer all I need is Burn Notice and Leverage

Comment

Psych is my fav. but burn notice and in plain sight are both a close second as far as the usa shows go

Comment

Tod Gives Burn Notice the Burn Notice - A Writer's Life

Comment

oh yeah i would say Burn Notice is in my top 5. Psych is definitely number one though. Burn Notice is probably about number 3 now. I just think the dynamic has changed a lot now that he is like unofficial unburned. or whatever. I mean i understand the whole point of the show was to get him to this point where he had the chance to become unburned. but i just miss when he was helping people all the time and not just because they could help him

Comment

In Tonight's Episode:

Square One

Michael plays a key role in a CIA murder investigation. Meanwhile, the team helps a client who reminds them of Michael; a former army sniper who wants revenge on the men who put his sister on the hospital. Guest stars Matt Lauria (Friday Night Lights)

Comment

hmm sounds good, i missed it though but i'll be sure to watch it!

Comment

New Episode Tonight:

'Enemy of My Enemy'

The CIA abandons Sam after he goes undercover with a heroin dealer while trying to recover a weapon. Meanwhile, Michael's CIA contact continues searching for Max's killer.

Comment

i still miss max

Comment

Haven't been watching keep on forgetting what time it comes on and the day.):

Comment

you should be able to watch them on hulu. or they usually do reruns throughout the week if you can find it in your tv guide or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X