X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Wolf

MTV's new show Teen Wolf is pretty good. The series is based around a young lacrosse-playing outsider named Scott McCall. One night he wanders around the woods in search of a dead body and is attacked by a werewolf. He escapes the attack with only a bite to his side, but later starts to notice some changes in himself. I love this show. I want to know everybody's thoughts on the show.

I've only seen the first episode so far but I plan on watching all the episodes. Tyler Posey plays Scott and he's kinda cute although he's a bit young for me lol

Comment

I haven't watched this show yet even i have heard first time about this show.
      Last edited by Essy; 12-01-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

It a good show I watched all the episodes they are good.

Comment

I am addicted to this show.. I didn't think it was going to be that good but I figrued it would fill a void til Vampire Diairies returns in the fall.. I'm loving the mystery of the alpha and the hunters and Stiles is too funny! -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by honey34567 View Post
            I am addicted to this show.. I didn't think it was going to be that good but I figrued it would fill a void til Vampire Diairies returns in the fall.. I'm loving the mystery of the alpha and the hunters and Stiles is too funny! -Kim
            Yes!!! Its just so crazy with everything that is going on. I totally agree too Stiles is super funny.

Comment

New episode was okay didnt watch from the begining.

Comment

I watched this one night when I couldn't sleep. It wasn't quite as bad as I expected it to be. It's something to watch during the summer until everything comes back in the fall. Although IMO the side characters are more interesting than the lead character and his love interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                  I watched this one night when I couldn't sleep. It wasn't quite as bad as I expected it to be. It's something to watch during the summer until everything comes back in the fall.
                  PHP Code:
                  Although IMO the side characters are more interesting than the lead character and his love interest
                  I have to agree with you on that I think the same thing.

Comment

I have been watching it since it premiered. I really like the story and everything. Stiles is hilariousssss. The acting are pretty cheesy, but I'd still watch the show anyways.

That guy from 7th heaven - Martin? So weird seeing him again! But its nice to see him again. haha. The guys are pretty cute..but a bit young for me. Sad. Sad. only by a few years. haha.

I really like the story behind the werewolves. Now there's another werewolf who actually bit Scott, it wasn't Derek! Made the show a bit more exciting now that there's another werewolf!

Comment

My brother was watching this yesterday so I saw some of the episodes again.

I'm suspicious of the teacher who was super interested in Scott and did the parent/teacher conference with his mom. He just seems off. Didn't he even say something about Scott needed a male role model or whatever? The vet is suspicious too, but that was so obvious it might have been a red herring. Unless they are both wolves. IDK.

Also since Jackson is adopted, I think he's related to Derek.

Just random thoughts I had.

Comment

i havent watched this yet, because i havent heard anything good about it, but now i think ill check it out

Comment

It's not life changing television or anything, but it's a fun little guilty pleasure show for the summer.

This week's episode was pretty good, but I wish they would stop having Scott do yelling scenes because they are just painful to watch.

I am more interested in what's going on with Jackson. Still thinking he's related to Derek.

Also they need to give Stiles something to do. Did they even follow up on that scene where he was doing all the research on the fire that killed the Hale family?

Comment

hmmm Now I wonder whats really going on and what I dont see

Comment

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season | Inside TV | EW.com

Comment

Working...
                              X