X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to The Comic Center

In honor of the fourth season premiering tonight (first episode just ended actually!), I thought it was an amazing time to get the Big Bang Theory forum up and running.

So, welcome! I'm Maddy, one of the staff here, and I'm a big fan of The Big Bang Theory. It's one of the only shows that my ENTIRE family watches. My dad's pretty obsessed, he's the one always buying the seasons and taping every single episode. My favorite character is for sure Sheldon, I love love love Sheldon so much, Jim Parsons is amazing. I also love Barry Kripke! My favorite episode is The Precious Fragmentation. I also love The Pancake Batter Anomaly, The Terminator Decoupling, and The Adhesive Duck Deficiency.

Hey! So you know you all HAVE to make me a mod of TBBT I love this show too much not to be hehe. Sheldon is awesome....though Penny is pretty cool too hehe.

Comment

Ooh a TBBT board! I love this show so much. Sheldon is my favorite haha and Penny I'm not sure which episodes were my favorites, there were so many good ones

Comment

This is one of my favorite shows- my mom, sister, and I watch it together and just find it hilarious. We love Howard the most- gotta love those tight pants . But you have to love Sheldon even though he's basically insane, lol. I think it's awesome that people are really getting into the show- I think it's gotten a lot of viewers this past season. Can't wait to see more new episodes .

Comment

I just started watching TBBT, im on season 2, its great from what i've heard season 4 rocks! cant wait to watch it

Comment

This comedy has really revived the TV genre I think. I would also give these kudos to Modern Family as well. Awesome writing, fantastic characters, and loads of laughs. Love TBBT!

Comment

My dad is one of the people who got me into the show too. We don't often agree on shows but for this time I am glad I listened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyLD View Post
                My dad is one of the people who got me into the show too. We don't often agree on shows but for this time I am glad I listened to him.
                That's one of the best things about TBBT, it really does bring a family together to watch tv.

Comment

I love TBBT. This is definitely one of the best shows on. It's also nice that the whole family can watch.

Comment

Just an FYI - I was at Best Buy this weekend and they had Seasons 1-3 on DVD for $15 each at the front of the store. I got season 3 as it was the only I was missing. Pretty good deal.

Maddy - Not sure why I never responded before. Yeah, I like Kripke too. I like the Fighting Robot episode and he says "As you can see, the Chevy Cavawier has been Weduced to Wubble." Cracks me up. He was in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiam and it is so weird to hear him without the lisp/accent. I was so glad Jim Parsons finally won the Emmy. He deserves it. I'm really starting to like the Sheldon/Wil Wheaton rivalry too. Great show.

Side Note: I am a huge fan of the band Barenaked Ladies and I actually started watching this from the very first episode because they did the theme song and I was happy when it turned out to be an excellent show.

Comment

I really enjoy watching TBBT

Comment

I had to stop by and mention this - for valentine's day my boyfriend got me the new TBBT tee "Soft Kitty". It's so adorable - definitely check out the CBS store for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma View Post
                          I had to stop by and mention this - for valentine's day my boyfriend got me the new TBBT tee "Soft Kitty". It's so adorable - definitely check out the CBS store for it.
                          awww that's so sweet of him. I'll check how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma View Post
                            That's awesome! I saw a Bazinga shirt in the men's section of this week's Kohl's ad- that would be a great matching set. I'll definitely be checking out the CBS store to see what type of products they have available.

Comment

great show love all the comic and movie refrences

Comment

Working...
                              X