Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Galecki/ Leonard

Biography
    Johnny Galecki

Johnny Galecki is best known to television audiences for his role as David in the long-running comedy series "Roseanne," for which he won a Young Artist Award.

His television series credits also include a recurring role in "My Boys" and guest appearances in "Hope and Faith" and "My Name is Earl."

Galecki's feature film credits include "Crystal," "Bookies," "Vanilla Sky," "Bounce," "Playing Mona Lisa," "The Opposite of Sex," "I Know What You Did Last Summer," "Suicide Kings" and "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."

He recently closed the Tony Award-nominated Broadway play "The Little Dog Laughed," for which he received a 2007 Theatre World Award for outstanding Broadway debut. His other theater credits include "The Drawer Boy" and "Pot Mom," at Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre, "The Member of the Wedding," for which he was nominated for a Joseph Jefferson Award and "Galileo."
    Galecki was born in Belgium where his father was stationed while serving in the US Air Force. He was raised in Chicago, Illinois, and currently lives in Los Angeles. His birth date is April 30.

Have you seen him in Sudden Fury? With Neil Patrick Harris. It's basically a Lifetime movie, but it's so fun to see him like that.

Comment

When I was reading all the movie titles I kept trying to picture Leonard in them haha so weird!

Comment

he is much funnier on this show

Comment

My family and I laugh when we see how much younger Johnny is in Roseanne. And then working with Sara Gilbert in Big Bang was pretty awesome.

Comment

So, everyone know that he and Kaley dated for awhile! Weird!!! I'm sure he's much cooler in real life?

Comment

I have a little crush on him

Comment

WOW! I had no idea that he was david from the roseanne show! WOW! He grew up cuter than I thought he would.

Comment

he is much funnier on this show

Comment

'The Big Bang Theory': Johnny Galecki Talks Leonard And Sheldon's Dysfunctional Friendship

Comment

Fox Buys Comedy From Ricky Blitt, Johnny Galecki & Stephen McPherson With Penalty

EXCLUSIVE: Comedy writer Ricky Blitt has teamed with The Big Bang Theory star Johnny Galecki and producer Stephen McPherson for Here’s Your Damn Family, a multi-camera comedy produced by Warner Bros TV, the studio behind Big Bang. The project has sold to Fox, where McPherson has a first-look deal, with penalty. It marks Galecki’s first sale as a producer. Here’s Your Damn Family centers on a stunted, set-in-his-ways thirtysomething man living with his mom who finds his perfectly organized world upended when his mother/roommate gets married, and her new husband plus his three teenage children move in.

Blitt created the project on spec and then further developed it with Galecki. The two have been friends for more than a decade, since working together on another Blitt-written Fox comedy project, 2002 pilot Becoming Glen. Galecki played the title character in the project, who draws some parallels to the lead in Here’s Your Damn Family — a thirtysomething guy living with his parents. (Fox later remade Becoming Glen as the 2007 series The Winner starring Rob Corddry.) Because of his relationship with Warner Bros through Big Bang, Galecki took Here’s Your Damn Family to the studio. McPherson then joined up with them, and the project was taken to Fox. (The comedy falls outside of his first-look deal at Lionsgate TV.) Blitt, Galecki and McPherson are executive producing. Galecki, repped by WME and Management 360, has earned an Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his role on Big Bang. Blitt, repped by WME and Smart Entertainment, just made his directing debut with the feature Hit By Lighting, which he also wrote. This marks former TV exec McPherson’s third sale at Fox in his first season as a producer. He also has comedies with young writers Kate Gersten and Brandon Schwartz.

Fox Buys Comedy From Ricky Blitt, Johnny Galecki & Stephen McPherson With Penalty - Deadline.com

Comment

Sara Gilbert: I Realized I Was Gay While Dating Johnny Galecki

Sara Gilbert is out and proud – but still has some fear.

The former child star, 38, who has been engaged to Linda Perry since earlier this year, spoke about her sexuality on Thursday during The Talk's "secret" week.

"I want people to know there can still be a struggle with it and that's okay," says the show's co-host. "It's a process and there can be a part of you that doesn't want to feel different or feel scared."

Gilbert credits ex-boyfriend Johnny Galecki, 38, for helping her through the experience of coming to terms with her sexuality.

"I thought he was super cute and I had a total crush on him," Gilbert recalls of her former Roseanne costar. "And we started dating and he would come over and we would, like, make out, and then I would start to get depressed."

Once Gilbert realized Galecki was offended by her actions, she "eventually told him I thought it was about my sexuality and he was super sweet about it."

"I started dating a woman who was like 18 years older than I was, who was also in the public eye," she continues. "It was something people could have found out about. Like no one knew at the show for years, and Johnny held the secret the whole time. And I always felt so scared. If it came out, what could happen? Could I lose my career? Will I ever be able to play a straight role again?"

All these years later, Gilbert, who has appeared on Galecki's The Big Bang Theory, is still close to her ex, who she spoke to before Thursday's emotional reveal.

"I called him and I just said, 'Is it okay – I'm thinking of talking about this," Gilbert said, adding with a laugh, "The story sort of starts with you. And I've got to say I made out with you and got depressed, which is kind of a bummer."

She adds: "[He said], 'Of course. I love you and I think it's really important and I'm so proud of you … If you want, I will be there and I will hold your hand.' It was so sweet, and this story really makes Johnny look good."

Sara Gilbert: I Realized I Was Gay While Dating Johnny Galecki - Johnny Galecki, Sara Gilbert : People.com

Comment

Kaley Cuoco Takes New Boyfriend Ryan Sweeting to the 2013 Emmys, Ex Johnny Galecki Shows PDA With Girlfriend Kelli Garner

Meanwhile, during the quick save, Cuoco's ex Johnny Galecki was making his way onto the red carpet holding hands with girlfriend Kelli Garner, the insider added. Galecki, 38, and the former Pan Am star, 29, also attended the 2012 award show together and first went public with their relationship in March 2012.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2fkGBcIh0
                          Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Comment

SNEAK PREVIEW: Iggy Pop gets a raunchy proposal from Johnny Galecki in this R-rated clip from the upcoming "CBGB the Movie" -

watch clip here

Comment

Big Bang Theory's Johnny Galecki "Terribly Happy" for Newly Engaged Ex Kaley Cuoco

No hard feelings on the set of The Big Bang Theory.

Talking about costar (and ex-girlfriend) Kaley Cuoco's sudden engagement, Johnny Galecki told E! News last night at the L.A. premiere of CBGB that he's "very, very happy for her."

Galecki, who has been dating actress Kelli Garner, was in New York when he got word and they spoke at the time. "She's very happy, which makes me terribly happy," he said.

He was not, however, surprised by the news.

continue reading..

Comment

Working...
                              X