Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Helberg /Howard Wolowitz

Biography
    Simon Helberg

Simon Helberg's television credits include guest starring appearances in "MAD TV," "Reno 911," "Joey" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

His feature film credits include "Van Wilder," "Old School," "Good Night, and Good Luck" and "For Your Consideration." He will soon appear in the feature films "Mama's Boy" and Judd Apatow's "Walk Hard."

Herberg attended NYU's Tisch School of the Arts where he trained at The Atlantic Theater Company. He is an accomplished pianist.

Son of actor Sandy Helberg and casting director Harriet Helberg, he was born and raised in Los Angeles, where he currently resides. His birth date is December 9.

I absolutely love the character Howard. Just his clothes is enough to make me laugh, but when you add the hair, the funny dialogue, and his mom- he's just an awesome character.

Comment

I like Howard's girlfriend/fiancee, Bernadette. Her impression of Howard's mother is too funny!

Comment

I love the character, but I'm not so sure I like the clothes.

Comment

I absolutely love the character Howard

Comment

Simon Helberg and Wife Welcome a Girl - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Comment

My personal fave. (Even a little bit more than sheldon shh)

Comment

The Talk
                tuesday nov 6th
                Simon Helberg & Kunal Nayyar

Comment

tues 1/29
                  Simon Helberg
                  will be the guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Comment

TVLine's Performer of the Week: Simon Helberg

A weekly feature in which we spotlight shining stars

THE PERFORMER | Simon Helberg

THE SHOW | The Big Bang Theory

THE EPISODE | “The Love Spell Potential”

THE AIRDATE | May 9, 2013

THE PERFORMANCE | spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the latest episode

Comment

Simon Helberg's directorial debut gets picked up by K5 and features Zachary Quinto

It has now been confirmed that We'll Never Have Paris has been picked up by K5 Intl. for the international disribution rights. It has also been announced that K5 will kick off the sales at the AFM.

As well as directing We'll Never Have Paris, Simon Helberg also wrote the screenplay for the film and he has opened up about working with Jocelyn Towne on the comedy, "Jocelyn and I have attempted to tell a story about the complete and utter destruction of our relationship," explained Helberg.

Continue reading

Comment

ET FIRST: Simon Helberg & Wife Expecting a Baby

The Big Bang Theory star Simon Helberg has revealed to ET exclusively that he and his wife, Jocelyn Towne, are expecting their second child!

The news came as Helberg spoke to ET's Nancy O'Dell on the red carpet of last night's Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

"Yes, my wife is [expecting,] -- I can't take all the credit," Helberg said. "Every time I come to the SAG Awards there's something about this night...About 8 months before [the SAG Awards] I get really the urge, I feel the romance and then we get nominated so it's hand in hand."

watch video interview here

Comment

The Big Bang Theory actor Simon Helberg and his family splash around in the surf on Hawaiian holiday

It looks like Simon Helberg and his young family have put the busy world of Los Angeles, and filming for The Big Bang Theory, behind them as they enjoy the surf in Los Angeles.

Simon is best-known for playing science enthusiast, Howard Wolowitz in the cult TV show but was almost unrecognisable with wet hair on the beach.
                          The star was accompanied by his pregnant wife, actress Jocelyn Towne, and their 18-month-old daughter Adeline on the sun-soaked holiday.

Continue reading...

Comment

Gravitas Snags ‘I Am I’ Starring Jocelyn Towne & ‘Big Bang Theory’s Simon Helberg

Gravitas Ventures has acquired drama I Am I starring Jocelyn Towne, Big Bang Theory‘s Simon Helberg, Kevin Tighe, Jason Ritter, and James Morrison. Towne makes her directorial debut with the pic, which she also wrote, about a woman (Towne) who meets her estranged father at her mother’s funeral. Realizing he suffers from memory loss and thinks he’s still a young man she pretends to be her mother to get to know him. Towne and Co. raised over $100K on Kickstarter for the project, which is produced by Jennifer Dubin and Cora Olson for Present Pictures and executive produced by Towne and Helberg. The married collaborators premiered their second film together, We’ll Never Have Paris, at SXSW while producers Dubin and Olson have Chris Denham’s Preservation debuting this month at Tribeca. Gravitas is plotting a June 13 NY/LA theatrical release preceded by a digital release via Vimeo On Demand May 13. Gravitas’ Melanie Miller and Nolan Gallagher negotiated the deal with Dubin and Olson from Present Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/i-am...vitas-release/

Comment

Working...
                            X