X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Moments?

I love any and all of the Star Wars references, but my absolute favorite scene, probably because I've lived it, is the opening of "The Bus Pants Utilization." It's the scene that prompts Sheldon to say, "I won't say that all senior citizens who can't master technology should be publicly flogged, but if we made an example of one or two, it might give the others incentive to try harder."

I love any moment with Howard and his mom- just hilarious. I also loved when Howard and Raj set Sheldon up on a date and then the exchange between Sheldon and Amy in that episode. There are so many hiliarious, memorable, favorite moments from TBBT.

Comment

Sheldon in the ball pit saying 'bazinga' is my favorite moment in The Big Bang Theory

Comment

haha I love when Raj gets left in the kitchen because everyone goes to bed and he's still eating a snack, but Penny's there, so he can't say anything haha so cute!

Comment

Overall, I don't think that Season 4 is quite as good as Seasons 1 & 2 were, but the show still makes me laugh out loud in every episode.

Comment

This show can always make me laugh. I just love Sheldon and Raj!

Comment

More of a "favorite episode" - 4.11 The Justice League Recombination I just loved everything about this episode from start to finish. Still can't bring myself to delete it from my DVR.

Comment

I love any and all of the Star Wars references, but my absolute favorite scene, probably because I've lived it, is the opening of "The Bus Pants Utilization." It's the scene that prompts Sheldon to say,

Comment

I think my favorite moment would be the first time Soft Kitty was introduced when Sheldon made Penny sing it to him. Classic Big Bang moment!

Comment

I love the luminous fish that keeps Sheldon company for a nightlight too and when Sheldon learns how to become an actor because of what Sheldon's students are tweeting about him :P

Comment

favorite was when they were in antartica

Comment

my favorite is when sheldon walks around telling leonard "i'm batman." i can't think of batman without thinking of sheldon, and then cracking up.

Comment

When Leonard tells Sheldon that he needs to smile and be happy for Raj...that smile gave me nightmares...in a good way? lol

Comment

When Raj wanted to be wonder woman for the halloween comic party! there are tons more though!

Comment

Another favorite moment of mine is the part where Howard is about to get a tattoo and then comes clean to the girls him and Raj are in the Tattoo Parlor with.

Comment

Working...
                              X