X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Florrick/Chris Noth Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the Peter Florrick/Chris Noth Appreciation Thread!

This is the place where you can discuss everything concerning Chris Noth & his role as Peter Florrick.

(OP is a work in progress)

thanks for the thread, Peter isn't my fav character, but still love to watch him

Comment

Are you a SATC fan?

Chris Noth - Signing Autographs at the Tony Awards After Party in NYC
      YouTube - Chris Noth - Signing Autographs at the Tony Awards After Party in NYC

Comment

I am not a massive SATC fan, havent seen 2nd one, sis saw it, said it wasn't worth it, wishes she would have waited for DVD, and she always buys new movies, so i will borrow hers. I do like Mr. Big though.

Comment

I haven't seen many of the episodes. Never bought the dvds. I think its one of those shows that started a little too early in my life. If its like Seinfeld, i'll enjoy it down the road. The process would speed up if it would be shown in re-runs.

Comment

Same here, I never got HBO, so heard about the show, but haven'tseen many eppys, watched some on TBS when it was on there. Saw the first movie, liked it a lot though.

Comment

Woohooo!!! I like CN since SATC!!

and I really enjoy him as Peter

Comment

Did you watch it when it was on HBO Aidyn??

Comment

Hell no my dad is cheap remember? he would never pay for HBO LMAO

I watched it after on wb11 and then when I got Netflix now i own all the season, I paid like $10 for each, very cheap!!

Comment

Whats WB11?? I just seen the ones on TBS I havent seen a eppy of the real show or anything. Whoa 10 bucks each, I gotta get in on that!

Comment

WB11 is now thecw...where they give Gossip Girl.

Comment

OMG im a idiot, I didn't see the WB, i just saw the 11 and was like what the hell is that I know what the WB is, they did GG, don't care about Gossip girl myself.

Comment

Yes they have GG there....its funny I was gonna write they give GG (meaning gossip girl) there but I knew you would not appreciated it LOL
                          so whats your beef with gossip girl?? LOL!

Comment

Just never got into it, I was anti CW for a while. Think it conflicted with another show I watched too.

Comment

why were you anti CW?

Comment

Working...
                              X