X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Will/Diane Appreciation Thread #1

This is a place to talk about our favorite partners, Will and Diane (and the possible 3rd partner as well ) OP a work in progress!!

TFTNT!!!

Comment

I was gonna do individual threads for both of them ,but being its just a small group here right now, I thought this would be easier, can always be changed later. No sense in having a crapload of unused threads.

Comment

Good idea. Hopefully we will grow though soon.

Comment

That would be awesome if this happen

Comment

I'm working on it. Got a twitter account for the board.

Baranski echoes these sentiments. "There was a flurry of emailing between everybody. I certainly emailed Josh [Charles] and said you are so entitled to an Emmy nod ... I think it's a mistake to analyze these awards things too much ... you give it too much weight.
            Last edited by beachdreaming; 08-11-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

aww that quote is so well worded, as usual, Christine always has a good way with words. that was super nice of her to say

Comment

more fights between these twoo :nod:

Comment

Aidyn, have any clue what you were talking about , you were agreeing with someone, and we werent talking about anything lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

What do you guys think about the merger with Derrick?? I love Derricks character, he is so Zenn, polar opposite of Will and Diane. Do you think the changes made will be good ones?

Comment

I freaking love love love Derrick!! So hot and smart and I like his philosophies! So Happy!

Alicia has a new mentor!

Comment

I hope Derrick sticks around, he is my fav new cast member
                        U just love him cause you met him

Comment

Rachael Ray Show - On the Show - Blogs - Backstage PASS! - Josh Charles: 3 Things You Don't Know About Me

Rachael Ray Show - On the Show - The Good Wife's Josh Charles

Josh is on the show Today!
                          Last edited by beachdreaming; 10-04-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Wow, hadn't heard about any of those, I need to stop hiding under a rock Thanks hon.

Comment

I forgot to tape Rachel Ray. Its on the same time as Chuck here. She didn't stand a chance. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X