Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGW Season 2 Discussion Thread #2 !!!

Carry on Posting!

TFTNT Thats cool we filled one of those threads just between the few of us in here in half a season. Thats impressive.

Comment

Yup pretty impressive! and Now on to the second half of the season, lets hope is better

Comment

I know it will be, or I hope it will be, I havent been disapointed yet. I am nervous about what is going on in the firm though.

Comment

I have not really been disappointed either, I just wish we could get some more AP. And I am excited about the new guests

Comment

More AP would be awesome!! I think with the election comming we will get more, he is gonna need all the support he can get The new guest stars look amazing, can't wait for MJF to come back too, I love how he made Alicia go crazy Was fricking hilarious.

Comment

Yes hopefully we can a little bit more focus on the campaign and AP.
              YES! MFJ 3 episodes :yay::yay: and America, Lana back

Comment

All good things, especially America, I love her,even though I am wierded out by her role and all that, wondering how that is gonna go. I miss Ugly Betty. And I love it when Lana is there, how Kalinda acts around her, bring it on.

Comment

Yea story line seems TOO weird but lets see
                  and yes Kalinda and Sexy

Comment

Alan/Eli is going to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow. Maybe we will find out a little something.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Mel. If i don't work I will attempt to remember to tune in. Havent watched that show in years.

I was thinking, with all the guest stars this season, we officially need a guest star thread. We talked about it, but over the summer so it wasn't needed then. I think we need one now. Who is with me.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. That way we don't get new threads for individual guest stars. We have a hard enough time keeping what we have active but one more for general guest stars I think is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
                          Sounds like a good idea. That way we don't get new threads for individual guest stars. We have a hard enough time keeping what we have active but one more for general guest stars I think is needed.
                          Yeah we don't need any more threads then that around here, with only a few of us here. I hate seeing threads with a few posts in them. Want to start it hon or is it hard on your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Caribell View Post
                            Yeah we don't need any more threads then that around here, with only a few of us here. I hate seeing threads with a few posts in them. Want to start it hon or is it hard on your phone?
                            I know. It's depressing seeing new threads with no action. you can start the new thread. I'd be here all day on my iPod touch. Lol

Comment

Remember at least you are here, focus on that
                              I will go start the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X