Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caroline Forbes/Candice Accola #1 - b/c the frenemy always wins us over!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caroline Forbes/Candice Accola #1 - b/c the frenemy always wins us over!

CAROLINE FORBES/
    CANDICE ACCOLA

The manipulative former friend and current nemesis of Elena, Caroline is played by Candice Accola who has roles in "The Truth About Angels," "Deadgirl," and "Juno" and guest starring roles in "Supernatural" and "How I Met Your Mother" under her belt.

We'll have more of a OP once the show's actually started.
    Last edited by Maddy; 08-20-2009, 10:21 PM.

Candice needs to bring a bit more vengence to the character. In the books, Caroline is insufferable. So far in the show, she seems more of an airhead then mean.

Comment

I find Caroline a bit more interesting than Elena. :X

Comment

I am bumping a lot of these threads, they have been inactive too long
        Ahh Caroline, the girl you want to hate, but can't. For the first part of the season, couldn't stand her, seemed like the typical snotty girl, but she has more depth than I originally gave her credit for.

Comment

Carolina Forbes is such a hated character - and for good reason.

I never really liked her in the books. She doesn't seem to have the mean edge in the series so far though - with Meredith out the picture it seems more as if she is an imperative part of Elena's group - and I don't really like that. The fuel that was setting off Carolina's fire in the book was that Elena got Stefan - in the series it doesn't really seem to bother her at all. I'm hoping they come up with another reason or something? It was a really good storyline that I'd hate to see dulled down.

Comment

Caroline's storyline, really depends on the eppy. She is always there, but sometimes she is in more eppys than others. Im not the biggest fan of hers either, but a character like her, is almost needed I feel in every show, there has to be somebody you arent that fond of.

Comment

After tonights eppy, I am very intrigued by Carolines storyline. Seeing her turn into a vamp, I so should have seen it comming, but I didn't. Tonight episode was so action packed!! I felt bad for Caroline, for the first time in a long time. I was glad that Stefan stepped in and saved her, but I wonder how long she is gonna stick around.

Comment

i dont know what will happen with Caroline's life, maybe shi will die or she will be with Katherine or...i dont know but i dont see a happy exit for her(((
                the actress is very pretty, do you admitt that in this seriat all actors are very beautiful?) fynny fact)

Comment

Those are all very good questions vasilisa!! The answer to those questions though, we are going to have to wait and see I do not see a happy exit for her either unfortunetly, which is sad because I am really liking her character now. I wasnt a fan of her in season 1, but my opinion of her is vastly changing.
                  The actress is very pretty, the entire cast is gorgeous

Comment

E!’s Watch with Kristin video interview with Candice Accola

Comment

Caroline was so amazing with Tyler tonight, with how she literally put her line to help her friend

Comment

Let me just say this. I met Candice today and she is the sweetest girl. I think she's my favorite female from set (don't tell the others that!), but she's really fantastic! :-)

Comment

Thats good to hear Emma! You never know if the actor/actress is genuine and nice, with all the stories you hear about the bad ones.

Comment

Sneak Peek at me with Candice in Mystic Grill

Comment

Aww what a sweet pic Can't wait to see more!

Comment

Working...
                              X