X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in love with the show? I'm falling in love with it. The cast is just gorgeous. Everyone is gorgeous! Any fans?

I will admit that the show is considerably better than what I thought it would be. I don't think I'll be a huge fan, but it's cute and fun. It won't be a total can't-miss for me, but it's not a bad option to watch.

Comment

I didn't think I would like it but I did. I like how they had some of the original characters on it and other ones that have now grown up such as Hannah and Erin. I like Kelly. I am curious to who is Sammy's father? He looked like Steve. I am not a Brenda fan though. Look forward to watching it again.

Comment

I love that the actor who played Michael on The Wire is now on 90210!

Comment

I love it! i have like 5 seasons on DVD

Comment

Hi all,
            Just moving this thread into the 90210 forum...come with it!

Comment

I LOVEEEE this show. its def in my top 5.

Comment

The show is awesome, characters are great (love Annie and Silver as their the most real and down to earth on the show) In my top 10 without a doubt

Comment

I think it is cool still luv watching my reruns of the original BH 90210

Comment

I like it so far too : ]
                    But it would have been nice to watch Beverly Hills: 90210 to know whats going on with like all the adults in 90210. lol that was kinda confusing.

Comment

say, where can I find the music listing for the episodes? Right at the end, that song, who was it sung by? thanks!

Comment

90210 show is awesome..The characters Played good Role in all the seasons...I love to watch this Show..The Graphics of the show is good....

Comment

This show is really good.

Comment

i love this show! [:

Comment

I didn't think I would like it, but I do. It's just too bad that "Dylan" won't be making an appearance. He was my fave.

Comment

Working...
                              X