X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Charmed

I know there are still some charmed fans out there. So welcome all to the Charmed forums...

I'm here! I used to be obsessed with Charmed!

Comment

Welcome Chris My youngest and I still watch it but usually we watch the dvd's.

Comment

I love re-watching it! Its great fun to watch! I hope more people come and post!

Comment

So do I it would be great to get this forum back up in full swing.

Comment

Hey! I watched Charmed all the time... I miss it so much... I still watch it occasionally... it was one of the first shows I was ever really super obsessed with : )

Comment

Me too! Hope to see you around Charlee!

Comment

I worshipped Charmed!! own every DVD box set, have a collection of the fan magazine (that is now discontinued), and I even have some books about the series (encyclopedias/entertainment theory). I'd love to chat Charmed. I've tried to start other threads but usually nobody joins.

What do you want to discuss?
                Best season? Best power? Best boyfriend? Coolest demon? Worst episode? Scary episode? Sexiest couple? Funniest Episode? Best Vanquish? Favorite Spell? Craziest costume/outfit? Prue versus Paige? How much Billie SUCKED? Favorite guest star? Cole versus Coop as Phoebe's TRUE LOVE? Most powerful witch- Willow from Buffy or The Charmed Ones?

Like I said: I'm here for ya, if you really want to talk Charmed.

Blessed Be!

Comment

Welcome Charlee & CoffyBaby
                  CoffyBaby there are some threads open and we will have more. Could you please do me a favor and not refer to ppl suc_ing thanks. I per fore the term stinks due to the vast age difference in the forums. As well as Saying that can start problems because some ppl may like Billy though you are intighted to your opinion thanks

Comment

Hey! Nice to meet you guys!

I was just watching Paige learn how to use her powers. I was always jealous that Paige was half witch and half whitelighter... I love that she could use her mixed powers and telekinetically orb things to her : )

Comment

I wish I could do things like that at times

Comment

hi i like charmed too i like to watch it with mommy she has all of the dvds so she lets me watch it when ever i want.

Comment

pollyanna03 welcome to the Charmed forum.

Comment

Oh, Charmed was such a good series! Towards the end, it kind of started to get off track, but overall it was really good! Need to remember to add the DVD's to my shopping list....

Comment

Welcome to fanbolt & the charmed forum GRgenius

Comment

Working...
                              X