Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Lancaster/Ellie Bartowski Thread #1 - She is soon to be Mama Awesome!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Lancaster/Ellie Bartowski Thread #1 - She is soon to be Mama Awesome!

Welcome to the Sarah Lancaster/Ellie Bartowski Appreciation Thread!

“Chuck” …. Ellie Bartowski
    Smother (2008/II) …. Holly
    “What About Brian” …. Marjorie Seaver
    “Dr. Vegas” …. Veronica Harold (10 episodes, 2004-2006)
    “Scrubs” …. Lisa the Gift Shop Girl (3 episodes, 2002-2006)
    “Four Kings” …. Heather (1 episode, 2006)
    Living with the Enemy (2005/I) (TV) …. Allison Conner Lauder
    “Everwood” …. Madison Kellner
    “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” …. Mrs. Mercer (1 episode, 2003)
    “Six Feet Under” …. Alternate Daughter (1 episode, 2003)
    “7th Heaven” …. Veronica (1 episode, 2003)
    “Half & Half” …. Merce (2 episodes, 2002)
    Catch Me If You Can (2002) …. Riverbend Woman
    “That ’70s Show” …. Melanie (1 episode, 2002)
    “Off Centre” …. Kendall (1 episode, 2002)
    “Boston Public” …. Chrissy Fields (2 episodes, 2002)
    “Dharma & Greg” …. Wendy (1 episode, 2001)
    Cruel Intentions 2 (2000) (V) (scenes deleted) …. Millicent Davies
    Teacher’s Pet (2000) …. Tracy Carley
    Rocket’s Red Glare (2000) (TV) …. Carol
    “Dawson’s Creek” …. Shelley (1 episode, 2000)
    “Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane” …. Eileen (1 episode, 2000)
    “Undressed” …. Liz (3 episodes, 1999)
    Michael Landon, the Father I Knew (1999) (TV) …. Leslie Landon
    “Rescue 77″ (1 episode, 1999)
    Sorority (1999) (TV) …. Skylar Sinclair
    Lovers Lane (1999) …. Chloe Grefe
    “Conrad Bloom” …. Pretty Girl (1 episode, 1998)
    “Pacific Blue” …. Julianne Taylor (1 episode, 1998)
    “Night Man” …. Gloria (1 episode, 1997)
    “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” …. Jean (1 episode, 1997)
    “Unhappily Ever After” …. Alice (1 episode, 1997)
    “Saved by the Bell: The New Class” …. Rachel Meyers
    Last edited by beachdreaming; 11-30-2010, 03:32 PM.

Ellie is back to being clueless about Chuck and his spy world.

Comment

Chuck‘s Sarah Lancaster has had a busy year already.

The actress, 30, married her boyfriend of two years, attorney Matthew Jacobs, Saturday in a small ceremony in Southern California, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. But there’s more: She’s also pregnant!

“It’s a really happy time in our lives,” the couple say in a statement. “We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect. “

Lancaster’s personal wedding touches included wearing her grandmother’s gold mesh heirloom bracelet — which Lancaster’s parents had engraved with her grandparents’ wedding date and gave her as a wedding gift — and her mother’s pearl earrings.

The bride wore a dress by Amsale, while the groom donned his father’s 3-piece wedding suit from the 1960s.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/20...nd-a-newlywed/

Comment

Congrats Sarah!

A little different article.
        Chuck's Sarah Lancaster Is Married – and Pregnant - Weddings, Sarah Lancaster : People.com

Comment

Chuck's Plan for Sarah Lancaster's Real-Life Pregnancy

they are going to hide her belly

Comment

Originally posted by vamplover View Post
            Figured they would since baby awesome is coming way before Sarah's kid.

Comment

to bad they didnt want on ellie's pregancy for next season then they could have tied the two together.

Comment

Sarah Lancaster Son Born : People.com

Comment

Congratulations to Sarah & Matthew!

Comment

@adamsbaldwin:

Verified! --> Please welcome to Twitter the gorgeous & delightful @SarahMLancaster.

Comment

@adamsbaldwin:

Verified! --> Please welcome to Twitter the gorgeous & delightful @SarahMLancaster.
                      For anyone lazy... https://twitter.com/SarahMLancaster

I can't believe you made me search Jen!

Comment

Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
                        For anyone lazy... https://twitter.com/SarahMLancaster

I can't believe you made me search Jen!
                        sorry i was on the ipad and its hard to copy stuff on there. i was planning to fix it this morning, but you beat me to it

Comment

sorry i was on the ipad and its hard to copy stuff on there. i was planning to fix it this morning, but you beat me to it
                          It's ok, you are forgiven.

Comment

'Chuck' Actress Lands 'Judge' Role Opposite Robert Downey Jr. (Exclusive)

David Dobkin is directing the movie, which is currently in production.

Chuck actress Sarah Lancaster has joined The Judge, the Warner Bros dramedy starring Robert Downey Jr.

David Dobkin is directing the movie, currently in production in Massachusetts, in which Downey plays a successful attorney who returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral to discover that his estranged father, the town's judge, is suspected of murder.

Lancaster will play Downey’s soon-to-be ex-wife.

Robert Duvall, Vera Farmiga, Vincent D’Onofrio, Leighton Meester, Dax Shepard and Billy Bob Thornton round out the cast.

Lancaster previously starred opposite Zachary Levi on NBC’s cult TV show Chuck and was the female lead on J.J. Abrams' TV series What About Brian.

Lancaster is repped by UTA, Precision Entertainment and Stone, Meyer.

'Chuck' Actress Lands 'Judge' Role Opposite Robert Downey Jr. (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter

Comment

'The Preacher's Mistress': 'Chuck's' Sarah Lancaster travels down a dark path

"Chuck" alum Sarah Lancaster stars in Lifetime's newest original movie, "The Preacher's Mistress." Rife with all the drama a title like that suggests, Lancaster's character Gwen Griffith deals with many more problems than Ellie and Awesome ever had to deal with during the entire run of "Chuck."

In the new movie, Lancaster plays a single mother trying to get through her day-to-day while raising her son Alex. It doesn't help that her mother Ellen is constantly trying to match Gwen up with various men in the hopes she can find love. But Gwen can barely balance work, her son and the online classes she's taking until she meets her seeming Mr. Right, Ed Baker (Drew Waters), though he of course comes with a catch.

For Gwen, that catch means some major bad news. It turns out Ed is the preacher at a popular church and married with kids. Not a winning combination for Gwen's hopes for love, especially once Ed's wife -- an heiress, of course -- ends up dead. That's when Gwen finds herself at the center of the investigation surrounding the woman's death, all for unintentionally being the preacher's mistress.

That synopsis sounds like a home run for a Lifetime movie on paper, but did Lancaster carry the role? Tell us whether "The Preacher's Mistress" was all you'd hoped it would be.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...dark-path.html

Comment

Working...
                              X