X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Housewives Random Question Thread

If you've got a random question about our girls on Wisteria Lane. Post them here.

When was this forum created? Not too long ago, assumingly?

Comment

Just this week on the 17th.

Comment

Is there already a keeperlist for this forum?

Comment

Seems a little too early to start one... but maybe there will be one after Season 1 is over

Comment

Okie, thanks for the reply

Comment

Does Edie really have a child? In the pilot, Mrs. Huber mentions something about having to watch over Edie's kid because Edie was busy with a guest...

Comment

Edie has a son who lives with his father. I read that on tvguide.com. It's sort of a spoiler, but not a huge one since they mentioned it before

Comment

Does anyone know why it has been showing at 10? Is it going to be on at 10 permentantly? What happened to Boston Legal?

Comment

On the last new episode of Boston Legal, it said it would return with ne eps in about three weeks. So, I don't think it's permenant

Comment

Can someone please help me what happened on Febuary 20th episode?I missed it because I had to go to something that was important.I only got a little detail on what happened on the web.Can someone give me some info please?Can you post here or PM me please?

Comment

Mike and Susan broke up (because Susan found about his past)

Gabrielle almost gets blackmailed with sex, but later finds out that there was an ulterior motive; the guy (i forgot his name ATM) wanted to know if he was gay or not

Lynette, although was not her intent, cost her husband his promotion

Susan's daughter broke up with her boyfriend after finding out that he is... um... "crazy" and has a gun

Bree finds a condom, thinking its her son's, when in reality, its her daughter's

Later on, we find out that the guy trying to blackmail Gabrielle and Bree's son are "down low buddies" (having a gay relationship without anybody knowing)

The theme of the show was "Denial", how every night, every person tells him or herself that "everything is alright", or "i can change", or "i can live without him", or "he's happy... right?"...

sorry if it seems spotty, i'm bad with names....

Comment

That's okay.But oh my god!Can't believe I missed that episode.Sounded so good.Man,that episode must've been good.Can't believe Mike and Susan broke up.WOW!Didn't want that to hapen.They looked hot together.And wow,about Bree's son.WOW!And black-mailing involved.WOW.Can't believe I missed it.Thanks so much for the info.I appreciate it a lot!

Comment

I read somewhere that Oprah is gonna be in the show. Does anyone know which episode that is or will be?

Comment

I don't think she was.When I saw the Oprah show,she said she wanted to be in it for like a special thing on the Oprah show.I don't think she's going to be in the real show.She was in Desperate Housewives,but it was like this thing for her show and she wanted to be in it,that's all.But,I don't think she's going to be a guest star on the real show.

Comment

Working...
                              X