Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes will be extended to the fourth season?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes will be extended to the fourth season?

I think in accordance with common sense and the production level is concerned, Heroes will be extended to the fourth season. It is clear that season 1 and 2 are the introduction and just for a start even though there are a little bit ups and downs in the last episodes of season 2. However the specific story they will experiencing still embryonic. So the ratings still account for a major part on whether Heroes Season4 will be out or not.
    Well, would you like share your opinion with me?
    Last edited by beachdreaming; 01-13-2012, 12:22 PM.

Yay! I love Heroes!

Comment

I really hope they don't cancel this show! I just got into and fell in love with this show, so far I like what I see (I finished season 1) and am watching season 2. I really hope it goes on!!

Comment

hey, guys, if you can own three kinds of superpowers in heroes, what do you want?

Hiro's time control, Matt's reading intention and the self-healing??
        Last edited by beachdreaming; 01-13-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I don't know, we'll see what the future holds.

Comment

I LOVED Heroes. Key word.. LOVED. This show is just a shell of its former self. I hope a fifth season doesn't happen. Its so sad to watch and see how this once awesome show has fallen.

Comment

I think Heroes might be best left in our memories because every season after season 1 has been not so great.

Comment

I heard they were going to wrap it up in some sort of two hour special.

Comment

The first season was great!! I never finished watching season 2. I'm not sure if season turned out well or not.

Comment

I never watched past Season 1. I think I will keep it that way because I loved it and don't want a crap season to taint my opinion.

Comment

Season 2 was good. I didn't watch past that.

Comment

RIP Heroes
                        it was good in the beginning, then it kept dragging on. I still loved it though

Comment

I enjoyed watching Heroes when it was on, but it certainly had it's crappy moments/characters/storylines. It's too bad the creators weren't able to keep the magic from the first season alive in the following seasons. I wish they were able to have a 2 hour movie to bring closure to the show. Oh well.

Comment

I love this show, but it seems to get HARSHER and overly complex the later it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by dustytymes View Post
                              I love this show, but it seems to get HARSHER and overly complex the later it gets.
                              Really? It seemed to get less complex but more silly.

Comment

Working...
                              X