X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has House influenced you in anyway

Honestly I can say ive picked up House's skill to be able to manipulate things. And be able to say the Right or Wrong thing at the right time.

I can either say something thatll make a persons day or say something thatll cut through them like a knife.

Tell me, Has his oh so very easy to get around attitude influenced anything with you?

Well, thats a good skill to have. While I like the interactions on the show I don't like the way they portray some illnesses. A man who hasn't walked in a year would NOT be able to get out of his w/c even with the support of two women. It doesn't happen.

Comment

Sometimes I worry about weird medical things, haha.

Comment

Omgosh, I look at people when their talking to me and think: Everybody Lies

Comment

House just makes me wish real doctors were so thorough when they see patients! As mean as House can be, it'd be great if they were so dedicated to figuring out what was wrong.

Comment

makes me phobic sometimes

Comment

wit makes other people laugh for a moment until they realize you could be making the next remarks about them...i mainly listen to house to make sure i dont say the same kind of cutting remarks of which he is the master..my husband and i do enjoy the show differently

Comment

Watching House makes me think of things not too much of an influence but gives me something to think about

Comment

You can get away with anything if you are witty and sharp.

Comment

I love this show. It's my all time favorite tv show

Comment

Working...
                    X