X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siobhan Martin / Sarah Michaelle Gellar Appreciation Thread #1

Feel free to discuss anything related to Sarah Michelle Gellar as Siobhan Martin while I am making this post all pretty. If you have any suggestions for the OP like art, info, or whatever let me know. I'll be happy to add it.

In The CW's new drama, "Ringer," Sarah Michelle Gellar plays a double role, starring as beautiful twin sisters Bridget Kelly and Siobhan Martin. Bridget is six months sober and has been trying to turn her life around, only to become the key witness in a murder trial. Siobhan lives what appears to be a fairy tale life - a life where no one knows that Bridget exists ― living in New York and married to the wealthy, handsome Andrew Martin (Ioan Gruffudd). It all changes when Siobhan mysteriously disappears and Bridget makes the split decision to take on her sister's identity. Gellar also serves as a co-executive producer on the show.

Gellar is best known for her iconic role as Buffy Summers in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." She wrapped her seventh and final season of the critically acclaimed drama in May of 2003. Gellar also originated the role of Kendall Hart on ABC's daytime soap opera "All My Children," which earned her a Daytime Emmy Award in 1995 for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series.

Gellar's acting career has included several notable film roles including "Cruel Intentions," "Scream 2," "I Know What You Did Last Summer" opposite husband Freddie Prinze, Jr. and the blockbuster hit "The Grudge." No stranger to the world of voice over, Gellar has lent her voice in Liongate's "Happily N'Ever After," opposite Sigourney Weaver and Freddie Prinze, Jr, and can be heard as the voice of April O'Neil in Warner Brothers' "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

Born in New York City, Gellar currently lives in Los Angeles, California, with her husband and daughter.
    Last edited by beachdreaming; 11-08-2011, 03:17 PM.

this is exciting Can't wait to start watching this
    I bet Sarah is gonna be awesome in this series!

Comment

yeah she is a great actress. although its going to be hard seeing her play someone other than Buffy Summers to me.

Comment

I can't even tell you the last time I watched Buffy so the transition for me won't be as hard. Out of sight out of mind kind of thing I think.

Looking forward to seeing Sarah playing a duel role.

Comment

really? cuz i find that buffy is on tv pretty frequently and i tend to turn it on whenever i see it. and since i really havent seen SMG in anything else since then she is still Buffy to me

Comment

What networks show Buffy? I do see Angel on tv but only watch that when nothing else is on.

Maybe I will feel differently once I start watching the show. This is the first thing I've see SMG in after Buffy I think.

Comment

Originally posted by vamplover View Post
              yeah she is a great actress. although its going to be hard seeing her play someone other than Buffy Summers to me.
              She'll always be best known as Buffy And also Daphne from Scooby Doo lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel92 View Post
                True! But if Sarah is a good actress she will make you see her as this role and not any others.

Comment

Originally posted by beachdreaming View Post
                  True! But if Sarah is a good actress she will make you see her as this role and not any others.
                  that's true too! When i watch her, it reminds me of Buffy (the show) probably cuz i miss watching it, and I've seen her in different movies & she did a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel92 View Post
                    oh yeah totally forgot she was in scooby doo

Comment

Originally posted by vamplover View Post
                      oh yeah totally forgot she was in scooby doo
                      i watched both movies a couple of times lol i'm a Scooby fan

Comment

yeah i love scooby doo too. been trying to get my nieces in to it but they dont seem interested.

Comment

I've seen all the Scooby movies and loved them all. Even the last one.

Comment

yeah i love them all too. and SMG and FPJ are just awesome together.

Comment

Sarah Michelle Gellar urges us to read! on Shine

Comment

Working...
                              X