X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find The OC?

Initially dismissed when it was on I caught a rerun after the series had ended on SOAPnet and fell in love with the characters ( and actors ), the references, the emotion and most of all the razor sharp writing. I`m glad that I caught on after the fact so that I could just purchase the dvds and devour them. Anyone discover the show after the fact or in an interesting way?

Not really interesting but I was innitially gonna miss it because I thought it looks liek something completely different, but it was on a Sunday and I had time to kill so tuned in thinking it'd only be my background music but I was really intrigued by it all, I loved hwo the characters were written so I kept watching, even though I didn't think all of the episodes were great i watched til the end regardless

Comment

I watched one episode because nothing was on and became Obsessed Completely

Comment

I had friends that watched it and were die-hard fans but I wasn't convinced so I wrote the show off as a shallow, teen soap opera. Then, I got hooked on "Gossip Girl" (watched the first episode as a joke and was hooked instantly) and I started to look at the others shows Josh Schwartz had created and found myself watching a few episodes of "The OC" on SOAPnet and then, last summer, I bought the boxsets and flew through them in record time. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I got hooked. I think I've down a full rewatch of the series at least twice.

Comment

I always crazy to watch tv shows and i know every tv show which is coming. So from this idea I found The OC.

Comment

Not really interesting, I just saw a commercial for the 2nd season, I thought Ryan was really hot, so I started watching, and the rest is history. Then I got my friend hooked on it, too.

Comment

I actually saw the commercials and watched the pilot episode when it first aired. I liked it, so I stuck with it. My favorite part about the whole series was Adam Brody's character Seth. Loved him (and his horse figurine)!
              Last edited by Rina Cali; 09-28-2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

My sister was the first one to start watching it, and she loved it, and pretty soon I started watching with her. I was hooked once Trey was on the show in the second season

Comment

I read a magazine interview from some Celebrity I like. They said The OC was their guilty pleasure. I picked up S1 on DVD the day it came out. Was hooked. Watched the entire set in two days.

Comment

Nice artwork!

Comment

i found it when i was flicking through the channels and i thought seth was cute s i started to watch after that..

(Guuys please chek out my new thread.X)
                      http://www.fanbolt.com/forums/music/...eserves-x.html

I am really like this show .........................

Download TV Show
                      does anyne know if downloading shows on thislink is free? x

Comment

Not sure. I wouldn't chance it.

I looked at the past posts of this member, not sure if she is legit or not.

Comment

okay..thanx for the warning hun..xx

Comment

Was initally going to miss it because it premiered on my birthday but I taped it and got to watch the pilot and it was just awesome that week after week I tuned in.....

Comment

^
                              I wouldn't buy from that site. Don't think they sell legal copies of the dvd.

Comment

Working...
                              X