X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddlers And Tiaras

Okay, so this show is more in the girls catergory, but pageant dads probably watch too! Anyone else love the TLC show Toddlers And Tiaras? Pageants have surrounded me my whole life. I can name about twenty people who compete right now. In the Caralinas, its usually a given that girly moms will most likely at some point enter their kids in pageants. My mom was a pageant queen, and my sister and I were pageant babies. We stopped around three though. As soon as I get life situated again, my kids will also be in pageants. Aren't some of the moms on this show a bit crazy though?! The flippers (fake teeth) on five years olds are crazy! But it is a pageant fact that if you do start early you're most likely to carry my self-esteem and confidence. I love to watch the moms get the girls ready, I cannot wait to be a pageant mom! Any others love the look more into the pageant world?

I admit it I love this show too. I think the show gives a good glimpse into pageant life. There has been a few way over the top parents on there. The cost of doing it is so much though. Some of the mothers get really creative with outfit of choice and I love seeing it seeing the outcome. I had no idea that babies compete too. The kids are really into doing pageants too so it is not just the mothers pushing them to do it.

Comment

Diva loves to watch this I watch it with here sometimes. It is cute but I was never a girly- girl growing up. But it is a cute show.

Comment

Working...
      X