X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza

Hi guys! Bryce here on behalf of GSN and I wanted to let you guys know that Drew Carey has put together an all-star cast for his new improv show based out of Las Vegas, Drew Carey’s Improv-A-Ganza The new series premieres April 11 at 8:00PM ET/PT on GSN and it stars amazing talents such as Chip Esten, Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and more. Plus, Drew’s got great guest stars lined-up; the one and only Wayne Brady will definitely be stopping by and you don’t want to miss that one! This show will be a huge hit, so be sure you don’t miss it.

I'm in - thanks for the heads up.

Comment

thank you do they have audience passes for the filming? i go to vegas a lot and would love the chance to see drew in life instead of just the small screen

Comment

Great to hear, ky2!

Speck135les, the show is being filmed at the MGM Grand and any member of their guest relations will direct you on how to get passes. While of course the show will be great, getting the chance to see it live (and maybe get on stage) will definitely be a great experience.

To wet your appetite, check out the show's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GSNImprovAGanza)

It's updated regularly with assets, interviews, behind the scenes extras and more. Enjoy checking it out and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your Speck!
        Last edited by GSNTelevision; 04-01-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Charlie Sheen recently made a surprise appearance on Drew Carey's new show, Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza.

Here is a description of what to expect: "In an unpredictable sketch that separates the men from the trolls, Sheen took the stage along with cast members including Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and Greg Proops."

The episode airs April 12th on GSN.

Comment

I loved Whose Line is it Anyways- which featured Drew, Ryan, Colin, Wayne, and Greg, so I'm sure this show will be awesome . Gotta love improv!

Comment

Originally posted by jmcharries View Post
              Charlie Sheen recently made a surprise appearance on Drew Carey's new show, Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza.

Here is a description of what to expect: "In an unpredictable sketch that separates the men from the trolls, Sheen took the stage along with cast members including Carey, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and Greg Proops."

The episode airs April 12th on GSN.
              Hey jmcharries, did you get a chance to watch the Charlie Sheen episode yet? If not you should definitely check it out here. It's a quick, impromptu visit by Sheen, but extremely entertaining stuff (as always from Sheen).

Anyway, we hope you're all enjoying the new show! Would love to hear some feedback from you all.

Comment

And they're giving away trips to Las Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by GSNTelevision View Post
                  Hey jmcharries, did you get a chance to watch the Charlie Sheen episode yet? If not you should definitely check it out here. It's a quick, impromptu visit by Sheen, but extremely entertaining stuff (as always from Sheen).

Anyway, we hope you're all enjoying the new show! Would love to hear some feedback from you all.

Finally did get to watch it. Wasn't too bad (not as crazy as folks might expect). I have become a big fan of this show and if/when I get to Vegas again I will have to make sure to see it (maybe I'll win the Vegas Contest you guys are doing). I have always been a big fan of improv and I am glad somebody is able to carry this on after they closed down The Second City in Las Vegas!

Every time I watch these types of shows it always reminds me of how I would eventually love to work for a network doing purchasing (my profession). There is just something cool about being able to watch something and say "I bought that" in regards to set furniture or something (aside from the normal "boring" things you have to buy all the time for regular use)

Comment

I love Drew Carey's gang he's got. Especially Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. They are hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by ky2here View Post
                      And they're giving away trips to Las Vegas!
                      Yeah! Ky2 - have you entered the sweepstakes yet? Here's where you can find all the info on the 40 trips to Vegas GSN is giving away.

FreshPrince - Drew put together such a good team of characters! Who of the cast would you be most excited to see live?

Comment

I would be most exited to see Ryan Stiles. That guy is hilarious as is Colin Mochrie. It would be great if they guest starred some improvisors too like Jonathan Winters and Tim Conway

Comment

Working...
                        X