X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Watson/Hermione Granger b/c she's in Vogue

I found these pictures of her in Italian Vogue and thought they needed to be posted on the Emma Watson thread...then i noticed the thread wasn't here. Poor Emma.
    Anyways, here's these amazingly gorgeous pictures of her that I thought you'd all enjoy:

Those are very beautiful! She sure has grown up so much. Sooo pretty.

Comment

I know, she was kind of an awkward 11 year old girl at first, and now she's just absolutely gorgeous. And I'm insanely jealous of her, cause she's gonna get a make out scene with Rupert Grint...I want that scene. :P

Comment

She looks SO pretty! *squee* Also jealous. Of the Rupert thing. And how she gets her hair like that.

Comment

Oh, i know, she has way pretty hair...that's the kind of hair I wish I could have, but I'm stuck with this really stick straight boring hair...
          I like your new siggy.

Comment

, thank you. I had an Olympics one but yeah that's over. And then I went back to HBP for a minute but the I'm not too hyped about that right now- 11 months. So when I saw this I was like OMG GREAT SIGGY.

And I'm so with you on the hair. I have A LOT of hair but it never sits right it's always frizzy or something. I suppose I could actually make it look like that if I tried but it would fall out right away, it doesn't do what it's told, .

Comment

I was gonna make some art with the Vogue pix, but I got started on watching the Allen and Craig show and haven't been able to stop.
              I wonder if it would be possible to switch hair with her...I mean, she is a witch.

Comment

, I see.

Yeah she's smart she could totally switch our hair with hers. We just have to convince her that her hair's ugly.

Comment

The Emma thread is here.
                  she looks SO gorgeous in that shoot, like.. WHOOOAAAAHHHH!
                  the pictures are AMAZING!

I need HQ's!!!

Comment

Weird, I looked everywhere and couldn't find the thread...Oh well. Guess we have a new one now.
                    HQs?

Comment

High Quality or something? Right? Yeah because you can tell the one's now are scans and all but they're still lovely.

Comment

Emma Watson in Talks to Star in Kenneth Branagh’s CINDERELLA

It looks like Disney is eyeing Emma Watson (Harry Potter series) to don the iconic glass slipper in their live-action Cinderella picture. Saoirse Ronan, Gabrielle Wilde and Alicia Vikander were previously reportedly as being eyed for the role, though Watson is still in very early talks. Cate Blanchett is expected to play the evil stepmother and Kenneth Branagh will direct, having replaced Mark Romanek earlier this year. Disney hopes to begin shooting in London this fall for a possible 2014 release. Hit the jump for more.

Click Here to Continue Reading...

Comment

What Would Harry Potter Think? Emma Watson Goes Wild in ‘The Bling Ring’ Trailer

Actually, Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) probably heartily approves -- he's the one who got naked in that horse play, after all.

Sofia Coppola continues to explore the trials and tribulations of the bored and privileged (hey, write/direct what you know, right?) with her latest dreamy-chic character study, "The Bling Ring." Actually, if the trailer is any indication, her new film is a lot more energetic than her previous efforts such as "Somewhere" and "Lost in Translation," which managed to create high drama out of more or less narrative inertia.

Watch the teaser trailer for 'The Bling Ring':

Comment

Emma Watson Inducted Into Madame Tussauds

EMMA WATSON has been inducted into Madame Tussauds today. The Vogue cover girl and actress wears a black Elie Saab dress with a cut-out back.

"Emma has been one of the most requested wax figurines for a while now, along with One Direction," said Madame Tussauds spokesperson Nicole Fenner. "People really want to see her as she is now. Since Harry Potter, her popularity has increased on an international scale. We have people from all over the world asking for her. Interest in her is only going to escalate."

continue reading...

Comment

Emma Watson to be Honored by MTV Movie Awards for Her Unique Career

Emma Watson's come a long way since Harry Potter, and now she's being honored for her achievements in acting.

The British actress will receive MTV's second annual Trailblazer Award – which honors the best young actors who are creating their own unique careers in the film industry – during the 2013 MTV Movie Awards on April 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Watson, 22, is also nominated for three other MTV Movie Awards for her role in The Perks of Being a Wallflower: best female performance, best kiss and best musical moment.

continue reading...

Comment

Working...
                              X