X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii fit

anybody got one? I've been using mine for about 9 days now and I really do feel like I've gotten a good work-out when I'm done. Plus it's fun!

We have a wii and I plan on buying the wii fit. It does look like fun. Maybe I will actually stick with it.

Comment

haha well it fusses at you if you don't turn it on for a few days!

Comment

I have the wii fit and it's very fun. But I always end up doing the balance games instead of the actual work out. Embarrasing to admit

Comment

I want one of these! You always hear that video games rot your brain, I guess kids and adults have an excuse with the Wii Fit now, it's actually giving you your daily workout. I hear it even tells you it's own opinion of your size on some games lol. I even hear celebrities rambling about how they play it or thei kids play on it all the time.

Comment

ive got one...i just dont get the chance 2 use it much... but it rly does work....i think it does...

Comment

i have it. but my mom plays it more than i do. i usually play my xbox. but the balance games in wii fit are the best

Comment

I live a long ways from the nearest gym, so it is a awesome way to wake up in the morning before work. I enjoy it!

Comment

I love my wii fit. I think it helps me achieve more than I would if I had a personal trainer. Mostly because I love to beat games.

Comment

Originally posted by asketcher2 View Post
                    I love my wii fit. I think it helps me achieve more than I would if I had a personal trainer. Mostly because I love to beat games.
                    I am the same way. I wonder what the status is (if any) on a 3rd installment of the game.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a possibility of a 3rd installment.

Comment

neither did i..
                        i have a wii fit and love it to bits but i hate it when you miss a couple of days and then when you go back on it you get a full blown lecture

Comment

I have this, and it's fun

Comment

I love the wii fit. I can work out in my own home and NOT look like a fool.

Comment

I don't have Wii Fit but do have Walk It Out. Fun game to just get moving. Every little helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X