X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up?

Oh wow...I swear that tacky title is not like me...but I couldn't resist. I am a student close to graduating. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I love music (especially electronically influenced stuff). I am almost always busy. I love to knit and participate in forums and serve on director's boards. I don't really like sports, but I can sorta play tennis and kinda roller skate. I tried ice skating for the first time in my life this winter, and it's so difficult!! haha lets seeeeee...I am a Bath and Bodyworks snob and I love shopping there for anything new and fun

I have a boyfriend. He and I met in HS, but didn't see each other very much over the years since then. He asked me out in December and it's been going wonderfully since then. I really like him and hope that he is the right one who I have been waiting for.

I was engaged before and things didn't work out. If you need someone to talk to about relationships, then just let me know. I have probably been through it all (or at least have a friend or two who has). I like being social and talking on the phone more than textual communication. I check my email constantly throughout the day.

Oh, and I don't own a smartphone...I think I am becoming more and more proud of that fact.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Writing, so if you need some pointers or tips for writing papers, let me know!

I love meeting new people, so give me a shout if you want to chat

Hi Welcome to fanbolt! Your lucky with the smartphone, mines taken over my life!

Comment

Welcome to Fanbolt DJ were glad to have you join us. I don't have a smartphone ether or text often lol. I just use my cell for basic emergency calls or quick calls when I am out. I think the tittle is cute. If you need anything feel free to ask me or any of the staff here @ fanbolt. I hope all works out for you and your bow.

Comment

Glad you introduced yourself DJ.

Comment

Hey DJ! Welcome to fanbolt.

Comment

Working...
          X