Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life As We Know It #2

Old Thread.

Continue

This show was officially cancelled today.

Comment

Aww sad times

I rewatched the first 2 eps today. I love Dino's clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by chewie
        This show was officially cancelled today.
        Really? I was under the impression that the official cancellation transpired a bit ago.

Comment

OMG! It's been cancelled that really sucks.

I watched the first 5 eppy's on Sat. They were so good. I love this show. Absolutely adore Jonathan (Chris Lowell).

Comment

Nooo its bin cancelled !!1 Im in the UK and we are only like 3 - 4 episodes in i dont want to get into it now because i will miss it too much that really sucks !

Comment

Oh my god I thought I was the only UK fan lol. Well I'm glad I'm not.

I didn't know there was a catch up this weekend. I got all the eppys taped so far but I would of watched it cuz this show rocks. We're on ep 5 btw.

Comment

O number 5 i new it was something like that !
                I know quite alot of people who watch it .. i cant belive its been cancelled though i thought it would of gone far !
                Well heres a Wallpaper i made as i couldnt find many around !

Comment

hey you rock for making some LAWKI art! no one ever does. you should make more!

I love your banners too!

EVERYONE sign this petition so we can have a LAWKI DVD!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.PetitionOnline.com/svelawki/
                  Last edited by tantucky; 03-23-2005, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I love that pic, it has been on my desktop for a while!

I signed the petition. Since we cannot watch LAWKI on tv anymore, I want a dvd

Comment

Good. spread the word so we can get more siggys. New eppy for me tonight I cant wait!!!

Comment

Yeh it was a good eppy... I cant belive Dino Arrrrgggggghhh what is he doing ?!!! I felt so bad for Ben in taht last scene i prefer Sue to Miss young !!

Comment

I loved the last eppy. I watched the repeat again today. Dino just wanted so badly to get laid. He'd do anyone.

I so prefer Sue! Ms Young is turning into a psycho.

Comment

Aww I remember that episode.....seems like forever ago. Gonna have to see if I still have a few eps on tape and watch them.

I signed the DVD petition and told everyone on another forum to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by duckiezrule
                              Aww I remember that episode.....seems like forever ago. Gonna have to see if I still have a few eps on tape and watch them.

I signed the DVD petition and told everyone on another forum to as well.
                              I signed too... it does indeed seem like forever ago, sigh, sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X